Bonus #1

young jacob sawyer
matt cohen

young lucius malfoy
harry lloyd

~~~

"Lucius, if would would stop staring at me like that, it would be well." Jacob said, looking away from the book he is reading to his blond friend who is looking at him with a soft look on his face.

Lucius smiles softly at the brunette, studying every features of his friend, or crush. "Jacob, You know that I can't just look away from a piece of art." He said, his smiles widening when the boy in front of him flushed red.

Jacob sighed, looking down at the book again to hide his flushed face. "We will fail the exams if you would not stop flirting with me." He said, looking up at the blond again when he feel his flushed face faded. "It would be-"

Lucius raised his eyebrows, wondering why Jacob trailed off but he scowled when he turned around and saw what his friend was looking at. He rolled his eyes when Mary waved her hand their way, or rather, Jacob's way. He sighed loudly, catching his friend attention. "What's she's got that I don't?" He said, looking at Jacob who raised his eyebrows as he didn't catch what the blond had just said, only paying attention to Mary.

"I'm sorry? I didn't quite catch that."

Lucius rolled his eyes, annoyed, standing up abruptly and walking out of the library, leaving a confused Jacob Sawyer behind him. He heard Jacob calling out for him, he stops when he hear fast footsteps behind him making Jacob crashed on his back. He turned around and look down at his friend.

"What's gotten into you?" Jacob said, looking up at his blond friend.

Lucius sighed again, looking off to the side when Jacob surprise him by taking his face into his hands making him look at the brunette in front of him.

"Lucius?"

Lucius moved his eyes over Jacob's shoulder, expression changing when he saw Mary and Narcissa watching them. He moved his eyes to the boy in front of him again, cupping both the Sawyer's cheeks and leaning in, cupping his lips with his own. He sighed with content when Jacob didn't pull, or push, away from him, only pulling him closer by his robes. He pushed Jacob's to the wall, leaning his body closer to the brunette.

Jacob's groaned when he felt something poking him, pulling away from the kiss and looking up at the blond, breathing heavily. He looked to the side where he saw Mary and Narcissa standing there with a happy look on their faces before looking at the blond in front of him again. "Just so you know, you have more that I love than she is." He said, smiling softly.

"You should have not let me waited."

~ ~ ~

"Join us." Lucius said, standing in front of Jacob with his hand held out. "Please..." He begged, looking at Jacob, who has tears running down his face while Narcissa talked with Mary.

Jacob shakes his head, letting out a choked sob, looking up at the blond. "You know, I can't." He said, with tears still running down his face. "I've lost everything."

Lucius nods, a understanding look on his face. He take Jacob's face into his hands, making him look up at him. "I understand." He whispers, eyes softly looking at the brunette before his eyes moved to Mary who is tightly hugging Narcissa before looking down at Jacob. "Marry her..."