Year 1

"What is the last thing you need, sweetheart?" Mary asked, her hands full of books her son needed, turning to look down at her son with her husband walking on the other side of their son.

Marcus looked down at the letter he's holding before he looked up at his mother who is waiting for his response. "A wand." He said, smiling up at his parents, excited to get his first wand.

His father chuckles at his son reaction. "Why don't you go to the Ollivanders while we go and find you an animal?" He said, softly patting down his son left shoulder.

Marcus nods, stopping in front of Ollivanders and watching his parents walked away to the Magical Menagerie. He looked away from his parents when they disappears from his sight and looked up at the Ollivanders signs, he smiled to himself before deciding to walk in. He spins in circles looking around the place, mouth opened wide in amazement at the place. "Hello? Is anybody here?" He called out, flinching slightly when a man suddenly make an appearance on a ladder and looked down at Marcus with a smile. I guess that's Ollivander. He thoughts to himself, walking forward to the man.

Ollivander smiles at the familiar boy. "I wondered when I'd be seeing you, Mr Sawyer. It seems only yesterday that your father and mother were in here buying their first wands." Ollivander said, picking up a wand for the boy to test out. "Ah. Here we are."

Marcus took hold of the wand and gives it a test waves. This causes most of papers to come flying before crashing down to the ground. Marcus flinched when it happened and hurriedly placed the wand back on the counter in front of him.

"Apparently not." Ollivander mutters, getting another wand from a box and hands the wand to Marcus. No sooner after the boy touched it, the boy suddenly glows under it, blowing his hair up and several of the paperwork in the background. Ollivander smiles thoughtfully at the boy in front of him. "Looks like you've found your wand, Mr Sawyer."

Marcus smiles up at Ollivander, looking down at his first and forever wand.

(Marcus's wand)

A knock by the window break Marcus out off of his thoughts. He turned his head at the window and saw his father holding a cage, and inside is a black cat.

~ ~ ~

"Excuse me, have you seen Trevor anywhere?" A small voice asked from the compartment door making Marcus looked up from the book he was reading. How he didn't notice there was someone standing at the door, he don't know.

"Trevor?" Marcus asked softly, not wanting to scare the poor boy that looked like he wants to be anywhere else but here.

The boy nods. "My toad..." He said, more quietly than before.

"I didn't, sorry..." Marcus said, watching the boy shoulders slumped down. "But, I will look for you if I see him anywhere." He added, making the boy smile slightly.