Bonus #3

~ Neville's POV ~
~ Alternative title: How Neville see Marcus ~

Year 1

Neville scratches his head, walking close to the compartment door. He stops in front of one of the door, hesitating to open it when he saw a brunette boy peacefully reading a book, then, he decided to open the door anyway, sighing in relief when the boy didn't notice him standing by the door.

"Excuse me, have you seen Trevor anywhere?" Neville asked making himself known, voice quiet as he hopes he didn't interrupt the brunette peaceful thoughts as the boy look up from his book to him.

"Trevor?" The boy asked softly, as if he knew Neville didn't feel comfortable talking with a stranger.

Neville nods, scratching his neck as a light blush appears on his cheeks. "My toad..." He said, more quietly than before.

"I didn't, sorry..." The boy said.

Neville shoulders slumped down, a feeling of slight disappointment rising in his chest. He's not disappoint that the boy haven't seen his toad, just worried for his toad well-being. He was about to walk away but he stops in his track when he heard the boy say something that filled his chest with warm feelings.

"But, I will look for you if I see him anywhere." The boy said, smiling.

Neville sends the boy a genuine small smile, nodding at the brunette once before walking away from the boy and walking to where his friends is.

He enters the compartment after three minutes of walking and avoiding the others. He sit down on the opposite side of Dean Thomas, sighing softly as he slumped down his seat, closing his eyes.

"You alright, Neville?" Seamus asked.

Neville nods, opening his eyes and looking at Seamus as he sit up from his seat. "Yeah, just wondering where Trevor is." He said, putting his hands on his lap. He looks up from Seamus when he heard the compartment door opening, seeing a random ginger girl asking if she can sit here with them for the time being. Seamus nods and she goes to sit next to him, making him sit up straighter than before.

"Did you know that the Sawyer's son is here." The girl said, trying to start a small conversation with the three boys.

Neville turns to her, a confused look on his face. "The Sawyer?" He asked. Why does that surname sounds familiar to him?

The girl nods, turning her attention to Neville. "Yeah, heard he's sitting alone in a compartment around here." She said, a small smile on her face.

Neville thinks back to the brunette's he met earlier, he's hit with a realization when he remembers his grandmother talking about the Sawyer's family and how they had been good friends and come to his parents funeral.

Neville turns to the red haired girl. "Do you know what their son's name is?" He asked, watching the girl nods and turns to him again as she was watching the views outside the window with awe.

"Marcus Sawyer." The girl said, a small kind smile on her face. "He has green eyes and has a necklace around his neck."

Neville nods, confirming to himself that he did meet the boy. He said thanks to the girl and looks at the ground, going inside his thoughts again.

~ ~ ~

Neville was listening to the professor McGonagall speech when he feel someone calling for his attention. He look at the person calling for him and saw the brunette pointing at something. He turns his head and saw Trevor sitting by the professor's feet, but he didn't think about that as he jumps forwards and shouts. "Trevor!"