Year 7

Marcus looked around his home, checking his sleeve for his wand, finding them there. He looked down at his family's elf in front of him. "Take care Vulmar." He said, the elf nodding at him. "If there was a Death Eater. Leave immediately, anywhere. I don't want you to get hurt."

Vulmar nods again, smiling kindly at him. "Don't worry, sir. I know what to do when there's danger. I just feel guilty I was not there to save your parents." He said guiltily, fiddling with his fingers, looking down at his hands.

Marcus smiles warmly at Vulmar, patting his head making him look up at him. "Don't worry about it. It's all in the past now." He said, turning his head to look at the sun. "You can't change destiny, after all."

He can feel him, he don't know how he feel him. He's very far away from him, not knowing that he can feel him. He closed his eyes, at the same time he closed his eyes, he can see Voldemort looking at a wand in his hand. He opened his eyes again, turning his head to look back down at Vulmar, he smiles at him. "See you soon, Vulmar."

"See you soon, Marcus Sawyer."

~ ~ ~

Marcus played with his wand, studying them. He's still wondering how Neville can use his wand without trouble. When he told Hermione about it, she only said: maybe the wand knows you two are together? It's a good theory, and when she had said that it only makes him looked at her with a shy smile, pupils dilated in his eyes making Hermione smiled at him.

A hand take his wand away from his hands, he turns his head to the left, looking at his boyfriend. "A penny for your thoughts?" Neville said, hands fiddling with Marcus's wand while looking at the brunette.

"Just thinking about how you can use my wand without trouble." Marcus answers, smiling up at his boyfriend.

Neville shrugged, a small smile on his face. "Hermione theory is pretty good. Don't you think?" He asked, looking at his boyfriend.

Marcus nods in agreement, his smiles fading and eyebrows furrowing when the train stopped. Neville give Marcus his wand back, standing up when a Death Eaters enter their compartment, Neville stand in front of his boyfriend, hiding him from the Death Eaters, knowing they're looking for him too. He heard Marcus mutters something behind him, looking behind him to see a different face on his boyfriend's face and turns back to the Death Eaters.

"Hey, losers. He isn't here." He said, making the Death Eaters looks at him.

The Death Eaters looks over Neville's shoulder, expecting to see Marcus but saw a different boy before turning away and leaving.

Neville sit back down as the train moves again. He looked to his right at his boyfriend's again, seeing him with his real face again. "How did you do that?" He asked, taking his boyfriend's hand into his.

"Someone teaches me." Marcus said as Neville nods, not knowing that he's talking about Snape.

~ ~ ~

"I knew you'd come! I told them all! Harry Potter would never abandon Hogwarts!" Neville said, looking over his shoulder at his boyfriend who wears his Gryffindor tie, his Slytherin tie having been abandoned in his dorm.

"Neville, Marcus..." Marcus heard Hermione said softly making him looked away from Aberforth.

Harry pelts forward into the passageway as Neville and Marcus comes into the light drifting from the sitting room. Neville has long hair, gashed face and swollen eye while Marcus has gashed face, clothes ripped and torn.

"Neville, Marcus, you two look..." Harry trailed off, looking at the couples in front of him.

"Like hell? I reckon. This is nothing." Marcus waves him off, smiling at the golden trio. "Seamus is worse. You'll see."