- nine

Warning: Heavy Mention of Smut

— ACT ONE OF THREE —
THE BEGINNING OF THE END

chapter nine | who what when where why
part one

SADIE moaned loudly as she felt Rick's tongue glide over her sweet spot with ease. Her hands tugged at his curls as his head lay between her legs. He made her forget all about the chemistry she was trying so hard to deny.

She couldn't imagine why Lori ever felt the need to cheat on him. The thought almost immediately left her mind as she came hard on his mouth.

Sadie barely had any time to recover from her high as Rick kissed her harshly. Their lips moved together as she motioned for him to switch places with her. His back leaned against the couch as Sadie straddled his lap.

She moved her hips over his hardened member, feeling it slide over her soaked cunt. Rick's hand traveled over her chest, groping her breast, while he left sloppy love bites over her neck.

"Don't be a tease." He growled against her lips as his hand left her breast, and found her throat. All thought left her mind as Rick helped her align herself with his cock.

Sadie slowly drug herself down, adjusting to his rather large size. She tried not to compare him with the other men she'd been with, but it was rather difficult as Rick seemed to be exceed the average standard.

Her head rolled back as Rick's warm hands gripped her hips harshly, guiding her up and down his member.

"You're doing so good," Rick encouraged, "You look so pretty riding my cock."

Sadie wasn't one to appreciate praise when it came to the bedroom, but somehow, hearing the encouragement from Rick's harsh tone made her want to release right then and there.

Suddenly, Rick gripped her thighs, flipping them over as he laid her against the white sheets. He started to fuck her rather harshly, hitting that special spot each time. Her nails raked down his back, moaning loudly as he slammed into her.

"I-I. . . Think I'm gonna–" Sadie's raspy voice said. She moved one hand between their bodies, finding her clit. She rubbed herself with two fingers, wanting release.

Rick slowed down, "Beg."

"W-What?" She questioned, arching her hips. He moved slowly in and out of her. She'd never had to beg for someone else before. Not with anyone. If anything, they had begged for her. But here she was, falling at this fingertips to do whatever he wished her to do.

"Beg, my sweet girl. How bad do you want to cum all over my cock?" He questioned, arching an eyebrow.

"So bad." She groaned. "Please let me cum. I want – I need to cum, Rick, please."

He moved faster, and harder, with each plea that left her lips. She begged and begged to reach her climax.

"Come on, sweetheart. Be a good girl and cum all over me." He mumbled, just loud enough for her to hear him as she finally reached her high.

Now it was his turn.

He didn't hold back as he slammed into her tight cunt. His head rolled back as he groaned loudly, pulling out to finish. She grabbed his cock, pumping it as he came on her stomach.