Chapter 8: Random day

(S h o r t. Like short, short)

...

Douma and kokushibu walk along side tanjiro. The area their in is quiet, nobody really walks through it. All that can be heard is their foot steps and the crickets chirping. Tanjiro skips along some rocks while counting seemingly unbothered by anything.

He skids to a stop, making the two demons stop in-suit.

"Something wrong?~"

"Frug."

"What?"

" f r u g "
Tanjiro says

Tanjiro points as he says that. Douma and kokushibu follow his finger to see a frog; frug.

"Ohhh!!"
Douma speaks

Him saying 'oh a little to loud scares away the frog. They all stare at it jump away. Tanjiro looks back at douma with a frown on his face.

"You scared the frog!"
Tanjiro shouts

He walks over to kokushibu waving his arms in the air. He's picked up by the demon. Tanjiro looks at douma then hides his face in kokushibu's clothes.

"Wow douma"

"...Kokushibu you b-!"

---
Uh, later..?
---

"I'm sorry tanjirooo"

"No"

"C'monnn~"
Douma whines

Tanjiro turns his back to douma with his cheeks puffed up. Out of no where he is picks up and tossed in the air. He lands in douma's arms. He runs away with tanjiro in his hands while kokushibu just stands there.

---
Later later...
---

The sun is rising now. The two demons sit under the shade of an abandoned inn. They watch tanjiro walk around and play by himself.

"You have less then a day..."

"...I know"

"What are you going to do?"

"Tanjiro be careful!"
Douma shouts

He smiles at tanjiro when he says ok. Douma doesn't look at kokushibu, just ignoring the question. The other demon looks over to douma whom just sits there with a smile.

---
With le hashira
---

Mitsuri and giyuu are searching together. All they have been doing is looking for tanjiro unless they have a mission to go to. They have been looking all over for a day or two now. The worry in the pillars (most of them) keeps on rising. They think about what tanjiro could be going through right now.

This only makes it worse for the pillars. They have separated with one other in different areas. Giyuu and Mitsuri search the forest areas. Rengoku and Tegen search in the mountains. Iguro and Sanemi search by river banks. As for Shinobu, Muchirou and Gyomei look in villages- anywhere with housing.

So far their searches have come to nothing. They gather back up to see what each other has found. The sun is setting by the time they meet back up.

"Has anyone found anything out yet"

"I'm afraid not"

"Uh...I-"

"No one found anything! Can we stop looking for him now?!"
Sanemi shouts

Everyone looks at him, at each other, then back to sanemi. Sanemi scowls and storms off to who knows where. They start to whisper and bicker amongst themselves.

Giyuu stands to the side watching everything unfold. He looks around and sees muchirou who seems to be trying to say something but ends up getting cut off.

"Hey!"
Muchirou yells

Everyone stops abruptly snapping their heads to Muchirou. All have been caught off guard by the small ones loud voice. They give their attention to the younger, waiting for him to go on.

"I-..saw something"

.
----------

This chapters short. School is catching up to me. I had a doctors appointment so I'm trying to make up the work I missed. From other times too.

Hope you understand. Have a life you deserve. :)