Chapter 24

Chapter 24. When I was a teenager (middle), I came to the East Palace for a long time, because Li...

    After staying in the East Palace for a long time, because Li Yanqing didn't like to have too much contact with other people, so Zhong Yu stayed in the East Palace except to listen to Feng Shen's lectures with Li Yanqing, and to greet the emperor, so there was no chance to see him. Li Yao.

    Although Li Yao grew up in the deep palace, she knew Zhong Si.

    Earlier, the emperor had invited Di Kun from the family of several important officials of the imperial court to play with her in the palace, and they told her that there is a very bright young man Tiangan in the capital, he is very smart, and the adults all said that he will definitely be a general in the future. As talented as he is, he is also very handsome.

    Li Yao was curious, and asked who it was, and after getting the answer that he was the younger brother of the first queen, he immediately lost interest in him.

    Although she was very young back then, she still remembered that her mother and concubine had a high fever and seemed to be on the verge of death, but it happened that the queen was having a difficult labor, and all the imperial doctors in the palace had passed, so no one came to see her The mother and concubine glanced at it, and finally invited the imperial doctor until the queen gave birth, but she was already powerless.

    The first queen passed away after giving birth to a child, and her mother and concubine also passed away on the third day of the first queen's death.

    So the younger brother of the first queen, no matter how smart or handsome, she would not take a second look.

    On this day, Li Yao went to pay his respects to the emperor. When he walked in, Li Yanqing was coming out, and accidentally bumped into her. She didn't care, and went in to pay his respects to his father.

    After the greetings, I went back to my residence, only to find that the jade ornaments hanging on my body were gone, and I searched everywhere but couldn't find them.

    She suddenly remembered that she collided with Li Yanqing today, and she was afraid that she would fall off at that time.

    He hurried over to look for it, but couldn't find anything after searching all the way, so he broke into the East Palace in a fit of anger.

    Li Yanqing stood by the bedroom door as if waiting for someone, Li Yao walked over angrily.

    Li Yanqing saw her, put on a smile, and called out, "Second sister."

    Li Yao was angry, and said with a straight face, "Shut up! Who wants you to call me sister?"

    Li Yanqing closed his mouth, lowered his head and did not speak, somewhat Fear.

    Li Yao continued to be angry and said, "It's all you! It's all your fault! How are you going to compensate me?"

    Li Yanqing looked up at her innocently.

    The more he was like this, the angrier Li Yao became, and he waved and beat him, "It's all your fault! There will always be misfortunes related to you! You pay me for the jade pendant! You pay for my mother and concubine! It's all your fault!"

    Suddenly, Li Yao was forced Pushing away, she fell directly to the ground, looking up, it wasn't Li Yanqing who pushed, but a handsome young man who looked two or three years older than her.

    He seemed to be angry too, because he exuded that faint smell, like a nice woody incense, but it was inherently oppressive.

    He's a god.