Chapter 41

Chapter 41. It is also the only one in Yanzhou who is poor. After walking for a long time, Mu Shuangxue...

    Yanzhou was poor, and after walking for a long time, Mu Shuangxue finally saw a decent-looking medical clinic on the street, and walked in.

    The doctor sitting inside saw the woman coming in with a vigorous pace and a good complexion, so he came out suspiciously.

    "Are you here to see a doctor or take medicine?"

    Mu Shuangxue took out the prescription, "My friend is sick, so you just follow this prescription to take medicine."

    The doctor seemed to have a bad eye, and he squinted his eyes After watching for a long time, he looked up at Mu Shuangxue.

    "Your...friend?"

    "Yes, friend. What's the matter?" Mu Shuangxue was puzzled.

    "May I ask, what gender is this friend of yours, and what age is this year?"

    "Heavenly stem, twenty-five or six." The

    doctor clicked his tongue and said angrily, "Which quack doctor prescribed this? This prescription He can heal people! How can he use this kind of prescription when he is twenty-five or sixty years old?"

    "He...he should be very good at medicine."

    "What is good? If he can prescribe this kind of prescription, then It’s a quack doctor! There’s no medical ethics yet!”

    Mu Shuangxue thought for a while, and said, “I dictated the prescription, maybe it’s not because of him, did I write the name of the medicine wrong?” The

    doctor shook his head and re-developed the prescription to Mu Shuangxue saw it, even though Mu Shuangxue couldn't understand it.

    "There is no problem with the combination of these medicinal materials. It should be given to those who are weak in body and cold in body to strengthen their foundation and nourish their vitality. However, there is a medicine that has the effect of dispelling cold, and the dosage is wrong, and there is also a medicine that blindly improves Qi. , the amount is not right, it is much more than the normal amount, it is easy to cause accidents with the amount on this prescription. Besides, it is impossible for the body to be weak and cold, so it is necessary to forcibly dispel the cold and raise the temperature. Qi."

    Mu Shuangxue took the opportunity to ask, "If this is the prescription, under what circumstances would it be used?"

    The doctor sneered and said, "I can't get out of bed today, and I'm going to go to the battlefield tomorrow with a knife. In this case, this prescription is the most suitable, and it will kill me     anyway." I don’t know how to prescribe this kind of prescription for a little illness?”

    “Isn’t that nonsense? Whoever drinks this kind of prescription for a minor illness may become a serious illness after drinking it. That is to say, people who are dying. It's possible, so I just asked you the age of the patient."

    Mu Shuangxue thought to herself, he was indeed a liar.

    "Then trouble you, just follow this prescription to prescribe the medicine." The

    doctor gave Mu Shuangxue an incredulous look, then cursed at a quack doctor with no medical ethics, and prepped Mu Shuangxue the medicine.

    Mu Shuangxue went back to her residence and prepared the medicine, but Li Yanqing hadn't come back yet.