Chapter 55

Chapter 55. Two days after the downfall of King Jing, the commander of the forbidden army in the palace personally...

    Two days later, the commander of the forbidden army in the palace personally obeyed the emperor's imperial decree and led troops to Bihu Villa to escort the prince back to the palace. Wu Lu was also escorted back to the palace.

    After returning to the palace, Li Yanqing realized that the palace was full of chaos these two days.

    Prince Gong lost his beloved son, and came to the palace every day to make troubles, which caused the emperor a headache. Not only the palace, but also the people in the past few days are all discussing the murder of Prince Gong's son.

    However, Li Yanqing's mind is not here at the moment.

    In the side hall of the East Palace, Imperial Physician Liu, headed by the Imperial Hospital, was feeling Zhong Si's pulse.

    Zhong Yu said first, "I've already told them about my old injury."

    "Old injury?" Doctor Liu looked at Zhong Yu uncertainly.

    Zhong Yu covered his chest, "The old wound left by that arrow."     Li

    Yanqing listened to him, feeling like they were talking in code words, so he asked, "I want to know, how is his physical condition now?"

After thinking for a while, he said, "Master Zhong suffered a very serious injury many years ago, and the root of the disease was left in his lungs. According to the pulse, it was the misuse of cold things, which caused the old injury to recur."

    "That winter two years ago, his The illness is also due to an old injury?"

    Liu Yu nodded, "That's right."

    "Then why didn't you say it?"

    Liu Yu hesitated and looked at Zhong Yu, who took the initiative to say, "I asked to hide it from you. If you want to blame, blame me."

    Li Yanqing exhaled a little angrily, "What am I blaming you for?"

    He glanced at Liu Yuyi again, feeling that his reaction was not quite right.

    He said again, "Yuyi Liu, he just drank a cup of cold tea. I drank that tea, the princess, the princess, and we didn't feel any discomfort at all, but Zhong Yu coughed up blood. This old man The injury is so serious?"

    Doctor Liu hesitated and couldn't speak.

    Zhong Yu said, "It's because I suffered from the cold in Yanzhou, and I have been busy for a few days after I came back. My body was weak and cold, and then I happened to drink that cup of tea. It's not very serious. It's two days of cultivation. It's fine."

    Li Yanqing didn't answer Zhong Yu's words, and said to Liu Yuyi, "Liu Yuyi, tell me whether his problem is serious or not? If you lie, I will punish you for offending you in the future."

    "His Royal Highness , Weichen..."

    Zhong Yu coughed again, Li Yanqing could only give up the persecution and went to help him.

    "Yan Qing, I want to sleep for a while..."

    Li Yanqing knew that he was chasing someone away, but he didn't want to leave, so Mu Shuangxue, who had been by the side, came over and gently pulled him out.

    "Shuangxue, what are you pulling me for? They must have something to hide from me. Can't you see that Imperial Physician Liu is hesitating?

    " Rest."

The prince turned out to be Dikun (female A male O) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara