Chapter 84

Chapter 84. Mu Shuangxue came to Ya...

    After trekking for half a day, Mu Shuangxue came to Yayuan, opened the door and went in. Before she could say anything, the expression of Xiaokui who greeted her was already gloomy, not as lively as the sun in the past.

    When she saw Mu Shuangxue, she quickly looked around. Fortunately, there were no guests at this time, so she didn't have to worry about Mu Shuangxue being recognized.

    Surprised, "Crown Princess? Why are you here? Also, I heard that you and the prince went to Bihu Mountain Villa? Didn't anything go wrong?"

    Mu Shuangxue said straight to the point, "Everything is fine with the prince. It was only a few days ago I sent a letter to the princess, but there is no response after waiting for three or four days. Is something wrong? We are worried, so I came here today to ask."

    There was a look of doubt in Xiaokui's eyes, "I don't know I know why she didn't reply to you. But just earlier today, a few of our people from Suzhou rushed over and said that the sub-helm suddenly caught fire a few days ago, and then you told them that you have to take When the prince went to the Green Lake Villa, they immediately decided to come and tell the princess, but they were taken away by some masked men who were drugged and stunned, and they escaped last night."

    Mu Shuangxue was stunned, "Who did it? "

    Xiaokui shook her head, "They only said that the kidnappers were highly skilled in martial arts, and they should be from the Jianghu, but they don't know who they are."

    "Then what are you going to do now?"

    "I'm just going to go to the palace , tell the princess about these things in person, and then wait for her to make up her mind."

    "Okay, then you go, I'll wait for you to come back here."

    East Palace.

    Li Yao has hardly left in the past few days. She doesn't care about other people's surprised eyes and gossip at all, and has been staying by Zhong Yu's side to take care of her.

    This time his cold attack was violent, relying on medicated baths and taking medicine, he could barely stabilize his condition, and the situation was still not optimistic.

    Li Yao was lying on the side of the bed holding Zhong Shu's hand, his hand moved slightly, Li Yao hurriedly lay down to look at him.

    "Are you awake?"

    "A Yao..."

    Zhong Yu raised his hand to touch her face, but Li Yao took the initiative to turn his cheek to let him touch it.

    Asked softly, "How are you feeling? Are you feeling better?"

    "A Yao, can you promise me something?"

    Li Yao felt as if she had guessed what he was going to say, and she didn't want to hear it at all.

    Zhong Yu hooked her little finger and shook it lightly, "Ah Yao..."

    Li Yao held his hand, lowered her head and said nothing.

    Zhong Yu said weakly, "If I can't last Yan Qing's delivery, can you hide it from him for a while, and don't tell him before he gives birth..."

    Li Yao's body began to tremble uncontrollably, listening to him say such things It's hard to say, but now I can't cry, I don't want to cry at all.

    "What's the matter with you? It's not because of old injuries, right? Why are the imperial doctors hesitant to explain? What's the matter with you?"