Chapter 85

Chapter 95. All the secrets will be made public. There are several rumors in the imperial city and...

    There are a few rumors that spread like wildfire in the imperial city and the nearby states, almost everyone knows it.

    I heard that the crown prince accompanied the crown princess out of the palace and returned to Ning for a long time. It was not because the crown princess was unwell during pregnancy and was afraid of hurting the dragon fetus, but because she dared not go back to the imperial city when she was old, fearing that she would not be able to hide her belly.

    As for why she was pregnant and dare not come back? That's because the pregnant person is not the concubine at all, but the prince, and the prince is not a heavenly stem at all, but a genuine earth kun.

    Do you want to say that there is evidence? That is also there.

    The crown princess is rumored to be the niece of Wei Yun, Minister of the Ministry of Rites, and the daughter of a county magistrate of Hengyue, Quzhou. Her surname is Mugui and her name is Shuangxue. There was a county magistrate surnamed Mu, but that county magistrate only had two sons and never had a daughter. It was not until shortly before the prince got married that he hurriedly recognized a daughter and wrote it down in the family tree.

    Who is this Mu Shuangxue?

    She is the deputy owner of Bihu Mountain Villa, and she is truly heavenly.

    If we take a closer look, who is the deputy owner of Bihu Villa?

    You will find that this is a bad relationship!

    Ten years ago in the Shuangzhuang Incident, ordinary people heard that Prince Lian colluded with General Mu, the head of the Xuanhu Army, to rebel. In the end, the army was defeated.

    But in fact the truth is not like this.

    In the Shuangzhuang Incident that year, the Xuanhu Army was not a rebel army, but a righteous army. Prince Lian was supposed to succeed to the throne back then, but now the emperor tampered with the edict and snatched the throne. Prince Lian wanted to accept his fate, so he just assisted him well. Who would have thought that the emperor would become more and more stupid, and the court was full of corruption and a miasma of smoke. Prince Lian couldn't stand it anymore, so he wanted to regain the throne, but unfortunately, he never fought.

    That Mu Shuangxue was actually the successor of General Mu, who was lucky enough to escape from Shengtian and hide in the rivers and lakes, but who would have formed such a bad relationship after growing up.

    And the emperor, his heirs withered, and the empress who killed the virtuous and virtuous, were all retribution.

    The people were led to spread these words with great joy.

    Most of the common people suffer from excessive bureaucratic corruption, and seeing everyone talking about it, thinking that the law does not punish the public, it is impossible for those officials to kill them all.

    If all the people are killed, who will farm the land? Who will exploit them?

    Take these as a vent and take the opportunity to vent their anger. The more incitement the public anger becomes, the stronger it becomes.

    Some people even started to say that if there is a righteous army who can raise their troops again, they are ready to carry the sword together.

    Of course, the people in Suiyufang had also heard these rumors, and they almost knew in their hearts that these words were aimed at Li Yanqing, and the one who would do this at this time must be the Bihu Villa who has been secretly playing tricks recently.