To Help You

3rd Person P.O.V.

The hairy man and Commander Kim lay unconscious somewhere they had never been. They both lay in the wreckage of the crashes; Kim in the S.S. Flux Buds and the man in the ship he and his friends were in. They didn't know where they were, what they each collided with, and, most importantly, if they were alive.

Kim was the first to awake, discovering that she had a large piece of metal trapping her feet. Attempting to lift it, she found herself too small and weak to do so. She laid back down and sighed, hoping help; or Duncan; would come to help.

P.O.V. ???

When the man awoke, he found himself in the same situation, only he was able to lift the large, heavy block of metal. He stood and inspected himself, glad to report he had suffered no serious injuries. That's good. He thought. Now I need to find... The thought was cut short and his eyes widened. Suddenly, he bellowed at the top of his lungs. "TROTT!!! SMITH!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!" He jumped over some ruble and ran frantically throughout the crashed ship until he reached what looked like a dorm. Stepping inside, he looked around for his friends. He looked in all the beds and stopped at one particular one.

The sign above it read 'DJH3max ~~~ Ross'. He looked in the drawer that had somehow survived the crash and found what he had stored in case of emergency. A water bottle, a survival knife, and a two pictures. On one picture was him, Trott, and Smith. What was on the other was what surprised him. On it was an old picture that was taken long before the Great Flux War. It was of him with his arm around a small woman. He had to bend a little to get his arm around her due to how tall he was and how short she was. He sniffled and wiped tears forming in his eyes. He folded the picture up and placed it in his pocket.

Remembering what it was like back then, Ross sat on his bed and hung his head. Back in those days, before the war and the fighting, Kim and Ross had been the best of friends. They went everywhere together and never left each other's sides. That was back when the nukes didn't exist, when Kim was only a little fluxed, when Ross... wan't a werewolf... He moaned, then stood and continued his search.

As he walked, he noticed a small figure under a large block of metal. His first thought was that it was Trott, as he is small, but as he got closer, he noticed it was Kim. "Kim! Is that you!"

Kim looked up and scowled at him. "Yes. What do you want?"

Ross felt a little offended at her words. He could feel his expression change from excitement to sadness. "Well, to help you. You seem to be in a bit of a bad situation." He knelt down and lifted the metal from her legs. He looked at her legs to find them fine, then reached out his hand to help her up. She reluctantly took it and stood, hugging Ross.

"Thank you, Ross. I wouldn't be able to get out of that." Ross, suprised, hugged back, enjoying the hug. He missed Kim's hugs and how small they were. When they were both standing, Kim only reached up to his chest.

Kim pulled away a few minutes later and said, so quietly that it was almost a whisper, "How did you get here?"

"I'll tell you later. First, let's get out of here and look for the others."

WOO!!!!! Bit 'o fluff (flufx) and now we know some things about the past of Kim and Ross.

IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!! Wine or cheese?