The Wolf

P.O.V. Ross

I awoke early to find Kim wrapped in my arms with her's around me. (When did I start writing in first person? Oh well. Roll with it.) I got out of bed, careful not to awake Kim, and walked to the area that housed our crafting bench and our furnaces.
I checkes our furnaces and found just want I wanted; meat. I ate it all, but still there was a pit in my stomach. I walked outside and noticed that it was... dark out. I then looked at the moon. It was full. Oh no. Full moon.
I felt my body begin to grow, hair growing on my chest, arms and face. My clothes began to rip and tear. My face grew into a muzzle and I felt it was complete. I looked up at the moon and howled, knowing that Kim would hear me...

I'm sorry.

P.O.V. Kim

I was dreaming of a green house. In the green house was a white house. In the white house was a red house. Inside there were tons of babies... Screw watermelons.
I awake to the sound of a wolf howling. I get up to find that Ross isn't there. No. The moon. The wolf.... Ross what have you done? I walk outside to find a hairy mam with ripped clothes and a long muzzle.
The man looks at me. "Ross?" I ask. "Is that you?" My voice shakes as I speak. The wolf growls and lunges. I scream and feel teeth digging into my skin.

Dun dun dun!!!! I'm great at injuring Kim. XD

Happy Memorial Day!!! Tomorrow!