Kinn

"If you cannot do it right, then tell me. Or don't do it. Don't give me a shit job and expect me to be ok! NOW, GET LOST."

I snarled at my bodyguards. Nodt and Porsche ran out immediately, knowing they had screwed up. Only Ken remained unruffled, bowing stoically and leaving the room. I threw the glass across the room in my angst. Just then, the door opened and before I could react, the person had caught the glass.

"Never pegged you to be so abusive. In broad daylight some more?"

"What the fuck do you want Vegas?"

"We are meeting P Thunkul tomorrow and your dad wanted me to come discuss the plan with you."

"You are coming? I thought it was your father?" A distasteful look coming over my face instantly.

Vegas just clocked the expression but didn't say anything.

"I don't have a choice. My dad wants me to go."

"Daddy's boy as always, aren't you?"

"Fuck off Kinn. Now, do you want to discuss or do you want me to tell your father?"

"Stop hiding behind every father. You got Daddy issues is it?"

Vegas kept quiet and this time he didn't respond. He just left the room. I was abit stunned. I didn't expect him to actually just walk out on me.

I stood up and went after him and caught up with him at the entrance.

"I thought we were to discuss?"

"Not necessary. You are being a fucker and I am quite tired of it. I don't have the energy to deal with you. So, I will ask my dad to go meet P Thunkul with you. Leave me out of it."

"Vegas. What's wrong? We always have this shitty back and forth banter."

"Just fuck off Kinn."

With those parting words, Vegas left. What was wrong with this man? He was never bothered by anything I said and usually had something to retort back. But this time, he just gave up on the conversation so easily.

2 hours later, Vegas's dad called me.

"Vegas will join you tomorrow."

I just agreed and hung up. The next day, I was stunned when I saw Vegas. He was wearing a black shirt with jeans but his sleeves were rolled up. But I saw bright red angry lashings all over his hands. What the fuck went on?!

I couldn't help but watch him whilst we waited for P Thunkul. But oddly, P Thunkul didn't come and he sent his son. Instantly, Vegas stood up, dismissing the meeting as the son wasn't the person we wanted to meet. I was on board and stood up too.

Vegas was about to walk off when King, P Thunkul's son held onto his hand and slapped his butt. He laughed as he did it. Vegas's face turned red and before he could turn to give him a piece of his mind, my hand had found its way to my gun and I had it cocked, right at his head.

"Say sorry. Now."

King was stunned and gulped out a sorry. Vegas just watched the scene unfold and then walk away silently. I didn't say a word but only 1 thing crossed my mind, fucking Vegas couldn't even thank me?!