Vegas

I sent my boys to check on my dad who had bled out to death. I got them to clean up the facility and bury both bodies.

Kinn and I flew back to Thailand once that was done. When we went back, we stood in front of the Manor house for a while. Where do I go after this? Do I go to Macau, do I stay here? Do I stay in the big Manor or minor house?

Kinn saw me hesitate and grabbed my hands. "Come in."

I looked at our hands. I know he was doing it because of his feelings towards me. But it didn't mean that it would get accepted by his dad. I know his dad got me to stay then but that was because of the danger. However, now it was all resolved. Do I still have a place here?
Can Kinn and I be together?

"Don't think so much. Come in. My son isn't going to let go of you. Your place is always here."

I looked up at P Kun who just nodded at me. I smiled as I looked down. I then cast a look at Kinn who just smiled at me and pulled me towards him.

I nodded and went into the house. P Kun left us alone as I sat down at the living room. I knew I still had to tell Macau on what happened but that was for another day.

Kinn came over and stood behind me, his hand gripping my shoulder comfortingly. I just leaned into his touch, seeking comfort for the first time out of my free will. Kinn held on and then leaned down to hug me tightly.

He came and sat down in front of me. 'I want you to stay here. You can do whatever you want. I'm not going to interfere in your business professionally. But stay with me. Personally your life is going to be entwined with mine and I want it that way. No other way. Please?"

I looked at Kinn and just smirked. "You not going to hurt me, are you?"

"Vegas!" I laughed. I leaned in to nuzzle Kinn's nose.

"I wouldn't have it any other way. You are my light in my times of darkness. My yin to my yang. I can't walk away from you even if I wanted."

Kinn gripped my neck tightly and kissed me hard on my lips. I smiled into the kiss and kissed back.

The weeks flew by with the new normal. I established my own business and grew my own little empire. Kinn didn't interfere in my business decisions as long as it didn't interfere with his. I broke the news to Macau on our dad about 2 weeks later. As much as he was torn because it was our dad, he knew it was something that was going to happen and wasn't as upset by it as I thought he would be. He was thrilled to hear that I was seeing Kinn, a little too thrilled if I may say.

I jsut shook my head as I went into the house, my thoughts just swimming through my head. As I walked in, I noticed something was off about the house. It was unusually quiet. It was almost 7pm and usually by now, Kinn and P Kun would be in, chattering away. I would see the guards walking around but it was pitch dark and silent. Where was everyone?

I instantly took out my gun and cocked it, quietly making my way around. I combed the rooms and finally made my way to the dining hall. I heard some noises and quickly got my gun ready. I burst open the door and was about to shoot when I realized, what the fuck!

Kinn was standing there with a huge banner behind that said "Marry Me". There were black and silver balloons cascading down everywhere. Most importantly, I saw Macau standing there too grinning away. When did he come back!?

And wait, what the heck was this? My eyes drifted over the words "Marry Me" over and over and over again and finally I looked at Kinn who just smiled at me cockily, bless his heart.

I just looked at me and sue me, but I couldn't help it. My eyes watered and before the first tear could drop, Kinn was right in front of me, holding me by my waist.

"Marry Me?" Was all he uttered softly and all that took for me to nod a yes and starting to sob. Kinm held onto me tightly.

Just as I had found my light at the end of the tunnel, so had he. His decision to want to marry me reaffirmed that.

With that, this little Vegas Kinn love fest comes to an end! I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it and keep your requests coming in.

Till #lovewinsall, till another story!