Kinn

"Ever since I started thinking about you, damn it. Fucker. Ever since i started worrying about you. Ever since I just want to make sure you know there is someone there for you! Fuck."

I saw the look on Vegas's face. He was just stunned into silence. What the fuck just possessed me to go off on a rant like this?! Vegas looked at me for a full minute. I...shit, I was just embarrassed. I turned to go and then Vegas held onto my hand.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to make him pay. You have no idea on how angry I am."

I turned to look at Vegas and seconds later, I pulled him towards me and hugged him tightly. Vegas just held onto me as soft sobs escaped him. I didn't let go, wanting to allow him to just release his emotions in peace without feeling the need to shield it.

We pulled away finally and Vegas captured my lips again in a searing kiss. What unfolded next didn't feel like sex to me. It felt different, it seemed different. But I never would know how Vegas views it. As Vegas and I laid next to each other, arms propped up behind our heads, we looked at each other and just smirked. Vegas leaned over to kiss me, muttering "this wasn't just sex to me" before going down on me. Fuck this guy was as good as he tasted.

I growled lowly as Vegas took me. But this time, it all felt so different. More intimate, more pleasurable and something I can see myself doing it with him on repeat. We came together again and then collapsed in a heap of unbridled mess. I turned to look at Vegas who was finally sleeping peacefully. I inched closer to him, held him in my arms and fell asleep.

I woke up hours later, expecting the bed to be empty, my clothes neat and tidy on the bed and Vegas missing. But for the first time, Vegas was still sleeping away, his back facing me. I saw the numerous scratch marks on his back and an involuntary smirk came over my face. I turned to my left, inched towards him and nuzzled my face in his back, just resting. A minute later, he stirred, having woken up. He grunted and turned to take me in his arms this time around. I kissed him on his nose and then he kissed me back on my lips.

Just as we wanted to continue it, my phone rang. I groaned and pulled away to answer it, only to hear from my contact that P Thunkul was flying out to Manila to meet P Kun and that he had been trying to reach his son but no sound.

I responded and hung up, looking at Vegas who just stared right back at me.

"You! If he finds out about King.."

"You be there for me, don't you?"

I just glared at him. He smiled cheekily at me. I sighed and nodded as Vegas pulled me into his arms.

"Thank you."

Now, that, I did not expect. I was stunned as I looked at Vegas who had closed his eyes and hummed away softly.

This man always surprises me.