Vegas

We eventually woke up and got ready though I cannot deny that I did pull Kinn in for a final round in the showers together. It was as if I couldn't get enough of him.

We went downstairs albeit a little separately so no attention was particularly drawn to us. Kinn informed his dad on what had been communicated to him by his investigators. They knew I would want to go down to Manila myself so Kinn's father didn't stop me.

His only condition was that Kinn had to go along too. I wasn't too keen on that as I didn't want to get Kinn hurt in the foray but I knew that Kinn and his father would never agree to me going alone.

I agreed and we set off a day later but with additional reinforcement with Nodt, Porsche and Ken following us. We put up in the neighboring hotel to my father's and monitored his movement stealthily. The plan was to take out both men quietly and without causing much fuss. As it was, I was seething over the fact that my dad touched Macau and I know it was just a matter of days before P Thunkul found out I had killed his son and i didn't want them going after Macau again for revenge.

If I had it my way, both men were going down, my dad included. Kinn and Porsche shadowed P Thunkul whilst I took Nodt and Ken with me to shadow my dad. We decided to accost both men separately at the same time wherever they were in order to take them down.
My father was taken down in a warehouse where he had gone for a business meeting. Nodt and Ken knocked him out and gagged him up in a private storage unit, only for me to be waiting for him.

Meanwhile, P Thunkul was accosted in the boxing ring where he had gone for a session. He was also knocked out there but brought to the same storage unit. Both men woke up an hour later only to find Kinn and myself glaring at them.

I mercilessly beat up P Thunkul in front of my dad, not saying a word. Just bashing him in, in and out, right, left and centre and silently and just watching my dad wince in fear. Finally, before I shot P Thunkuk down, all I muttered was, "tell your son I said hello."

P Thunkul's eyes opened big at my statement and he yelled out in anger only to be shot down by me point blank. My father gasped. All this while, we didn't touch him at all. He looked at us warily wondering if he was next. But then we upped and left, leaving my dad there, tied, gagged and with P Thunkul's dead body there.

We just left, deciding to let him be for a few days. The man had no idea, that he was left in a soundproof storage unit in the middle of nowhere only with a dead body for company. My dad had no idea on how crazy I can get if you touched my loved one and he was about to find out.

We went back to the hotel rooms and decided to rest for the night. I stood in front of the bathroom sink, trying to wash the blood off my hands but my hands were shaking in anger. Kinn came in and he hugged me from the back.

"Vegas. I'm here for you. Please let me hold you."

I nodded silently, letting Kinn into my circle for once willingly. For once, I let down my walls after a long while and of all people, I was letting in a man I never thought would make it into there.

Kinn held onto me and all I did, was clench my hands and just cry whilst being comforted by someone I least expected to.

Later that night, we found ourselves in each other's arms again, but even though I didn't say anything this time, it was an unspoken truth between us.

It wasn't just sex anymore between us. There was something more brewing but whether or not, we wanted to admit to it was a whole different ball game. That was a conversation for another day.