Season 2 Episode 2 - Repeat Of Our Past

PREVIOUSLY:
Eric surprised Sarah as he moved into his brand new house.
Sean made a shocking discovery of his Father's murder.
Tensions rises between Eric and Marian.

James is sitting in his armchair when Sarah walks into his house and calls out "It's only me Papa" and she walks into the living room and James warmly smiles to his only Granddaughter "Hello Sweetpea, I wasn't expecting you today?" Sarah leans dow...

James is sitting in his armchair when Sarah walks into his house and calls out "It's only me Papa" and she walks into the living room and James warmly smiles to his only Granddaughter "Hello Sweetpea, I wasn't expecting you today?" Sarah leans down and kisses his head and says as she sits down on the couch "Well I had to get out of the house, I was sick of staring at the same walls, besides Sean is having a chat with Jake. He's suspended from school for fighting" James looks taken back and says Oh no, how long is he suspended? What happened?" Sarah rubs her large stomach and says "He says that he was defending himelf and he's suspended for a week" James and Sarah share a worrying look.

Back at The Wallace House, Sean and Jake are sitting at the kitchen table and Jake says "I'm sorry Dad, I didn't mean to upset you or Mum" Sean replies "We aren't upset, we're just worried

Back at The Wallace House, Sean and Jake are sitting at the kitchen table and Jake says "I'm sorry Dad, I didn't mean to upset you or Mum" Sean replies "We aren't upset, we're just worried. This isn't like you" Jake replies "He started it, he threw my lunch on the floor and laughed" Sean stares at Jake and after a moment says "You aren't in trouble, you done the right thing. I want you to listen to me okay, from this day forward I want you to always stand up for yourself even if that means fighting. Wallace's never back down okay" Jake nods and says "Okay Dad". There's a knock at the front door and Sean glances back into the hallway and says "I'll be back in a minute kiddo" and Sean stands up and walks towards the front door with a sigh. Sean opens the front door and is faced with a man's back and the man turns around with a smirk and Sean says with a deadpan expression "Connor" and Connor smirks "Where's my Sister?"

 Sean opens the front door and is faced with a man's back and the man turns around with a smirk and Sean says with a deadpan expression "Connor" and Connor smirks "Where's my Sister?"

Eric is sitting in a cafe drinking a cup of coffee when Marian walks into the cafe and she looks around and notices Eric sitting with a man. Eric says "Set up a meeting, I want it handled Derek" Derek nods and replies "He really hasn't got much time for you Eric" Eric says "Look I don't care, sort it". Marian approaches Eric's table as Marian stands at the table and looks to Eric. Eric sighs as he looks to Marian and looks back to Derek and says "I'll see you later" and Derek nods and he stands up and walks off. Marian sits across from Eric and Eric says "Well this is a nice surprise" Marian asks "Why are you here?" Eric mockingly says "Yes it's lovely to see you too Marian" and Marian scoffs "Oh stop playing games Eric, why are you here?" Eric says "My Daughter is here and so is my Grandson and unborn Grandson besides my business is here" Marian says "I want you gone Eric" Eric says "Why? Are you scared of a repeat of our past?" Marian says "Just leave, My Family can never find out what happened between us" Eric sucks in his teeth and replies "What? That we had a affair before I went inside? Sorry to disappoint Mari but I meant what I said...I ain't going anywhere" and Eric picks up his mug of coffee and he slurps his hot beverage and Marian frustratingly groans and she walks up and marches off and Eric smirks.

I ain't going anywhere" and Eric picks up his mug of coffee and he slurps his hot beverage and Marian frustratingly groans and she walks up and marches off and Eric smirks

Sarah walks into the Wallace house and calls out "Hello?! Anyone in!" Sean replies "In the kitchen Babe!". Connor is sitting at the kitchen table as Sean standing across from leaning on the kitchen counter when Sarah walks into the kitchen and smiles to Sean and she looks to Connor and her  jaw drops "Connor?" Connor grins as he stands up "Hey Sare Bear" and Sarah rushes to Connor and she throws her arms around him and they both hug.

 Connor is sitting at the kitchen table as Sean standing across from leaning on the kitchen counter when Sarah walks into the kitchen and smiles to Sean and she looks to Connor and her  jaw drops "Connor?" Connor grins as he stands up "Hey Sare Be...

Sarah looks up to Connor and asks "What are you doing here? Why didn't you tell me you were coming back to London?" Connor smirks and replies "I wanted to surprise ya and besides I didn't wanna miss the birth of my Nephew" and Sarah grins "I can't believe you're back, I'm so glad. I've missed ya Con" and Connor grins "I've missed you too Sis". Sarah sits down at the kitchen table as Connor sits beside her and Sarah asks "I'm glad you're back but what about Scotland? You had business over there" Connor nods and says "Well I've been thinking lately of coming back home, so that's what I done. I'm back for good Sare Bear, I should've never left two years ago" Sarah reaches her hand across the table and grasps hold of Connor's hand and says with a warm smile "Never mind you're here now" and Connor grins. Sean approaches behind Sarah and stands behind her chair and asks "So, you're staying huh?" Connor looks up to Sean and says "That's right, I've stayed away long enough" and Sean glares at Connor. A moment later Sarah asks "So, where you gonna stay? Have you got anywhere?" Connor says "I've only just got here Sis, I came here straight away from the railway station. I'll probably get a catchup with you and Jakey then I'll just book into a motel or a hotel" Sarah says "You can't do that" Connor says "It's alright Sarah, I don't mind. I've slept in worse places" and Sarah stands up and says "You're staying here" and Sean interjects "Wait a minute Sare-" Sarah interrupts Sean and says "No, we've got plenty of room and those hotels cost a lot and besides no Brother of mines is gonna be in one of those sleazy rooms" and Connor smirks "Thanks Sis" and Sean glares at Connor as Connor looks up to Sean with a smug smirk. Sarah stands up and says "I'll get your room ready".

NEXT TIME:
Sean and Connor clash.
Sarah tells Connor of their Father's release.
Sean takes charge in a meeting.