Season 2 Episode 10 - Useless Deadbeat

PREVIOUSLY:
The Lisemann's Family Dinner ended up in disaster.
Sarah by Eric's news as Eric bought a bar for her.
Marian fretted as she panicked in case the truth came out as it was revealed that Eric and Marian had a affair.
Billy apologised to Jake for his recent behaviour.

Jake is sitting at the kitchen table eating a slice of toast as Sarah is standing by the washing machine and fires dirty clothes into the washing machine as she has her mobile phone against her ear and says with a chuckle "Yeah sure I'll make you ...

Jake is sitting at the kitchen table eating a slice of toast as Sarah is standing by the washing machine and fires dirty clothes into the washing machine as she has her mobile phone against her ear and says with a chuckle "Yeah sure I'll make you a cup of coffee in ten". Connor walks into the kitchen and awkwardly looks at Sarah as Jake grins "Hi Uncle Connor" Connor weakly smiles to Jake and replies "Hey little man" Sarah turns around and stares at Connor and says "L I gotta go, I'll see ya soon" and Sarah lowers her mobile and hangs up the call. Sarah glares at Connor as Connor sits down at the kitchen table and Sarah says "Go and get your things ready for school Jake, your Dad is gonna take you today" Jake stands up from the chair and replies "Okay Mum". Jake walks out of the kitchen leaving The Lisemann's Siblings in awkward silence. Connor looks across at Sarah and asks "You not talking to me?" Sarah shrugs her shoulders and says "Well that depends are you gonna launch a plate at the wall if I don't?" Connor sighs "I'm sorry alright" Sarah scoffs in disbelief "You promised me you'd at least be civil! Dad went to a lot of trouble organising the dinner and cooking and you ruined it" Connor rubs the side of his head in frustration "I'm sorry alright" and Sarah shakes her head in anger and says "It ain't me you should be apologising to! You better go and say sorry to him" Connor rolls his eyes in annoyance and says "I ain't apologising to that useless deadbeat" Sarah slams her hand on the table causing Connor to look taken back by Sarah's outburst "I'm so sick of your attitude towards Dad, he's missed out on a lot but at least he's making up for it! Go and apologise to him or else!" and Sarah storms out of the kitchen and Connor runs ahis hand over his face.

 Connor looks across at Sarah and asks "You not talking to me?" Sarah shrugs her shoulders and says "Well that depends are you gonna launch a plate at the wall if I don't?" Connor sighs "I'm sorry alright" Sarah scoffs in disbelief "You promised m...

Sean is sitting in his office as he is typing on his mobile phone and Alex enters his office and Sean looks up at his Best Friend "Hey Alex" Alex weakly smiles at Sean and says "Hi Sean, is my Dad not here yet?" Sean shakes his head and replies "Nah not yet why you asking?" Alex answers "He was meant to meet me here to break the news" Sean places his mobile phone on the large desk and asks "What news?" Alex sits down across from Sean and says "It can wait" Sean leans back in his chair and says "Now I'm worried, what's going on?" Alex sighs and replies "It's Kinney, he's alive" Sean replies in shock "No, we killed them all" Alex shakes his head and says "No we killed all of the travellers, looks like Kinney escaped" and Sean face falls in anger.

Sarah is sitting at the kitchen table and is sipping at her cup of coffee as she is holding Jamie with her free arm when Laura walks into The Wallace House and she says as she walks through to the kitchen "Hi" Sarah grins "Hey stranger, there's yo...

Sarah is sitting at the kitchen table and is sipping at her cup of coffee as she is holding Jamie with her free arm when Laura walks into The Wallace House and she says as she walks through to the kitchen "Hi" Sarah grins "Hey stranger, there's your cup of coffee" as she motions her head towards the cup of coffee on the table. Laura sits down at the table and says "Sorry I haven't been around lately, I didn't wanna overcrowd you since you came back from the hospital" Sarah smiles "It's fine L honestly, so how you been?" Laura nods and says "Yeah I've been good thanks, how have you been? You spoken to the junkie yet?" Sarah shoots Laura a glare and replies "Oi, his names Billy and he's my Brother and to answer your question I've not spoken to him yet". Laura sips at her cup of coffee as Sarah gazes down at Jamie and Laura says "Hey I was thinking of having a girls night out what do you think?" Sarah scoffs in disbelief "I can't, Jamie is only weeks old and anyway I would need to find a babysitter" Laura says "Ask Sean, he is their Dad" and Sarah looks at Laura as she contemplates.

 Laura sips at her cup of coffee as Sarah gazes down at Jamie and Laura says "Hey I was thinking of having a girls night out what do you think?" Sarah scoffs in disbelief "I can't, Jamie is only weeks old and anyway I would need to find a babysitt...

Eric is sitting in his office at his nightclub and is talking with Derek as Derek says with a smile "Our takings are up, people are buying our stuff we're high in demand" Eric chuckles satisfied "Brilliant, I'm glad to hear it. Now I want you to tell all of the guys I want a meeting" and Derek nods as Connor enters the office. Eric and Derek both look to Connor and Eric says "Give us a minute Del" Derek nods "Sure thing Boss" and Derek walks past Connor as he walks out of the office. Eric leans back into his office chair and says "Can I help you?" Connor replies "I came here to apologise but I ain't gonna" Eric nods knowingly as he replies "Let me guess, Sarah Rose is making you come here?" Connor nods and he replies "She wants me to come in here and say sorry to you for how I've been treating you but I ain't gonna, you see she things you're amazing and basically the sun shines outta your arse but y'see I was a lot older than Sarah when you got locked up, I remember a lot more I just want you to know I've got my eye on you and I'll be watching every move you make and when you slip up and trust me it'll happen, I'll be there" and Connor turns around and walks towards the office door and Eric stands up and says "C'mon Son this is stupid, I'm your Dad. We should stick together as a Family" Connor looks back to Eric and says "Nah, my Father died in prison" and Connor walks out of the office leaving a hurt Eric.

NEXT TIME:
Sarah tells Sean of her planned girls night.
Billy apologises to Sarah.
Jake runs into trouble.
Connor confides in James.