Ch 1

For two hundred years she had been promised freedom if she helped the angels; only she denied them the help they sought. The young silver haired female was forced to watch as her brother and his friends were forced to die and be reborn repeatedly. Only there was a catch to their deaths, they were reborn as demons with whom the seven deadly sins slumbered in. On the eve of every seventh New Year they would awaken, to wreak havoc on the world. Or at least that's what the humans were led to believe.

The Angels had taught humans, those made almost in their image to fear all creatures that didn't conform to the followings of the angels. If they deviated then they must be a demon, or worse one that held one of the seven deadly sins. It was taught that the sins would bring an end to the world and all humanity if they were allowed to awaken, to find their mates. So, the angels spread a gospel throughout stating that the sins would devour innocence and the demons were only a way to let them get close.

When reality was hidden within plain sight, the angels and the seven heavenly virtues were set on wiping the slate clean, to erase all things that were not like them. Yes, demons were their kin, fallen Angels but not pure in their eyes, so that meant they needed to be destroyed, replaced with that pure of light. It was believed that these demons could take your innocence with a simple hello, so the entire world was on constant alert for anything that seemed off or out of the ordinary. The virtues were born within humans that were on the verge of death, ones who chose to ascend to become one of the seven angels to house them.

There was only one being who knew this, held captive there was no name for what she was, what her race was. Born of an Angel and a demon. The young female watched as her purple feathers were piled into the center of the ash pile, her sea blue eyes brimmed with tears, knowing what was to come. Her feathers were used to kill her brother and his friends, the very ones who she saw searching for her through the mirror. Those who had searched for her in vain, with each of their new rebirths the young woman lost hope, but hate had also started to grow for the angels that held her in her small prison.

She could feel a magnetic pull in what felt like two different directions, one felt oddly familiar. Her brother, she could feel it was her twin through the link they shared by blood. One she wished she could sever to protect him and his friends. The other pull was new, almost feral, wanting, a need she had never felt before. Something her soul craved, needed as if it were on fire. The unfamiliar pull caused her to move towards the mirror though her eyes never left the person who was in the room with her.

The young woman knew her brother could feel the pull as well. He had tried to talk to her though. Nonetheless she never gave away where she was, not that she truly knew. Now she wonders with this new feeling did the other person feel it as well. While her mind was distracted a figure in a black robe walked into the room.

"Have you decided?" The figure questioned as he held a flaming torch above the pit of feathers.

Neither the robbed angel nor the young woman had noticed the mirror shimmering.

"Please spare them!" She pleaded.

The male held the flame closer to the feathers as if he were tormenting her.

"Say yes and we'll let them live a full life this round." The angel chuckled.

Before the woman could answer the angel, a hand reached through the shimmering glass, only to grasp her quickly. A stunned gasp left her lisp at the contact, it was the same feeling from before the strange new unbridled passion.

Although her savior had meant no harm when he had felt the pull to the open portal within the mirror. All he knew was that the reason was somewhere within, as well as finding his best friend's sister. The moment his hand had grazed her arm he felt a burning sensation spread throughout his body. The wandering need to protect the person on the other side of the mirror seemed to take over him.