CH 8

"Children." Surian admitted as he took a seat at the counter where he could see everyone. "That's not all." The Demon relinquished as Dante moved around the others, his eyes meeting that of his older friends.

Dante nodded as he grabbed himself a cup of coffee as he caught the look in Surian's eyes, he had been trying to reach out to Myros through the link he had but Myros wasn't responding. It was as if he had left the sanctuary of their home sometime this morning. One way or another the male myrmidon needed to figure out what the hell Myros had been up to and why.

"It seems as though Myros has erased all of whom Diseia was to Surian from his memories." Dante spoke up as he leaned against the counter while he took a sip of the black liquid. "Why we don't know but we need to find out as well as get their children back." He added as he set the half drank cup down on the counter.

"You knew didn't you!" Rumi accused as he turned his menacing glare on the two Elite Archs that were in their presence.

The sin Greed that resided within Rumi managed to slip to the surface as the male spoke, his eyes never leaving the two males. Greed bounced around inside Rumi as he took over for the moment the male's eyes turned an icy blue as he leaned towards the pair.

"I don't care if you're our mate's brothers, you kept something detrimental to our family a secret." Greed whispered as he slipped through Rumi's control. "What hurts our brothers, or sister hurts us all and we don't really like that so..." He had started to threaten the two Elite Archangels who just sat there and watched the transition from the calm Demon Rumi to the protectively aggressive Greed.

It amazed the two brothers how smoothly the transition had taken place, it seemed like the sin was always at the surface speaking the whole time. As the pair glanced at each other, both wanting to ask the same question, there was movement from behind them.

"Rumi, Enough!" Byron chimed in as he pushed his brother away from the pair, he didn't need his older brother getting into a brawl with the Archs. "Get your sin under control before your mate finds out it tried to pick a fight with her brothers! Better yet how about I call Jaden back in here and let her witness you threatening her brothers?" He threatened both his brother and Greed.

Greed sneered at Bryon hoping that Gluttony would make a slight appearance, however sin didn't seem to want to partake in his brother's game of cat and mouse today. As Bryon turned towards the others he left Rumi to handle his own sin so that he could deal with the more dire issues they had going on.

"Yes we knew." Syros admitted as he drew his attention away from the siblings, his sole focus was on Surian and Dante. "We found out not long after our sister was banished from the Armiesa Sanctuary." He explained as he felt someone's eyes on him.

Dyson nodded slightly, his eyes warily watching the others as they listened to the conversation, though his mind wandered to his mate and the fact that she had been pulled from the room with the Myrmidon and the other mates that now seemed to be stuck under this small roof. He watched each of them, he hadn't even thought of marking her as his mate.

"Isn't that right Dyson?" Syros questioned.

"What? What's right?" Dyson asked as the question brought him back to the present.

Syros gave him a quizzical look, clearly his brother hadn't been listening to what they had been talking about.

"I said that Erili looks to have been hiding something that was just as important as Diseia and her children. No one was allowed to go near the Bellia gardens during noon hours." Syros told the others as he gave Dyson a hard glare. "Pay attention to the conversion, your mate is fine you would feel it she wasn't." He demanded.