Ch 5

Di chuckled at Jaden as a sly smirk graced her lips, she couldn't help but be protective over her brother. It could have been the bond they had shared since birth, or the connection they could feel because they were twins, whatever it was, it didn't matter no one was allowed to harm her brother except her. Same could be said for her mate, though Diseia couldn't ever see herself bringing harm to the male that made her heartbeat widely with unbridled passion for the first time.

"Sorry Jai, You know me. I'm an all fight and fury then ask questions later type of gal." Di giggled as she felt strong arms wrap around her waist and a chin settle upon her shoulder. The heavy sigh of relief that followed sent a chill up her spine.

"You won't stay out of this fight will you?" Surian questioned, he sounded as if he was nearly pleading her to say no. However the male knew that the woman in his arms wouldn't give into his request, nor would the three other females in the room with them.

"I'm sorry, I can't." Di whispered as she shook her head.

"Besides, you're going to need us in the end." Jaden added as she tried to stand up.

The fallen swayed back and forth as the room began to spin, she closed her eyes tightly while she tried not to look at everyone in the room. There were too many doubles of the people she was in the room with, the only doubles there were supposed to be any of were the myrmidon twins and last she checked one was male and one was female.

"Was there always this many of you?" Jaden groaned as she placed a hand to her aching head. "Too many. Please make the room stop spinning." She begged them.

It was like she was on a tilt-a-whirl that didn't want to stop spinning any time soon. Strong muscular arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her down onto the sofa with him. Rumi held on to her as he let his other hand roam over her head to see if she had any cuts or other injuries on her head.

"Jaden, that's her name! Not Fallen, Tai." Di stated with authority. "You'll do good to remember our names and not our species, unless you want us to go around referring to you as a half breed or the Nephilim? Besides, there will be other mates coming along." She retorted as she pointed at the unmated males in the room.

Tai glanced back at her brother as her eyes quickly darted to the side of Dante's head but they never truly left Diseia as the female Myrmidon spoke to her.

"Hmm, my twin sisters were wrong about you lot." Was the only thin heard as a sadistic little laugh left Tai's lips. "Well at least one of them. I had to hide the real Tai when we heard big brother was returning for her after all." The female giggled once more as her illusion faded away. "Except you Diseia you were testing me; I could feel the push in my mind how did you know?" The female imposter questioned.

There in the place of Tai stood one of Myros's other sisters, she was one of Tai's twin sisters. It was the shock that crossed both Myros and Dante's face before it was seen in the other's eyes. As a look of Pure evil appeared in Eviden's eyes Myros stepped forward as if to pull Di out of the way, although it was her mate that had beaten him to it. Surian felt as if something was off with Myros, he couldn't prove it but shock of what had happened to his mate's wing seemed to weigh heavily on Myros. That didn't set well with himself or Lust the sin that was aching to get out and claim his mate in front of everyone here just to prove that she was his and no one would Archangel, Angel, Demon, another Sin or a god damned Anchor would be taking her away from him.

"Eviden!" Myros growled.  "Where are Tai and Rinnie?" Myros asked as panic filled his voice. "Mother locked you away!" He stammered.

Dante couldn't believe his eyes, his arms dropped from around the nephilim's waist. The tantalizing scent that seemed to float off of her skin was now gone. He wanted nothing more than to reach out and rip this female's throat out. He knew the scent he had smelt, the voice that went with that scent, even the look of the young woman that this Nephilim had taken the form of was his true mate.

"Answer your brother now!" Dante snarled as he took a step back; he wasn't one for harming women, neither were their men.

However, that didn't mean his sister wasn't, Dante nodded his head, his eyes still on Eviden. Before anyone could say a word Eviden was pinned to the floor, barefoot placed on throat. As Eviden glanced up she saw a long slender leg, a pair of men's back gym shorts that were tied at the waist and a black t-shirt. When Eviden's eyes finally reached the woman's face she was met with the eyes of the Myrmidon female.

"I told you no one harms my twin but me. Now answer their question: Nephilim." Di remarked as she tilted her head to the side, there was a flash of metallic blue in her eyes once again.

"You aren't the only ones to find mates!" Eviden challenged. "I found mine in an Arch and if you want Tai or Rinnie you need to meet with them." She choked out as she felt Diseia press her foot down.

"That's a lie." Jaden spoke up as she opened her eyes.

The room had finally stopped spinning, she took everything in once again, though this time she saw Di with her foot on one of the Nephilim's and her human charge ready to jump into the fray.

"You're the liar! How can you trust the fallen! Besides, Erili felt the bond!" Eviden yelled at Jaden.

As the name left Eviden's lips both Diseia and Jaden froze, they knew that Archangel very well. He didn't want just one mate, he wanted both a Myrimdon and a fallen, especially when he knew how powerful they were. He was the head of the Archangels, if they wanted to end this war it was his head they would need to cut off. Di glanced at Jaden as she let an irritated sigh slip from her lips.

"Men give us the room." Diseia ordered as she removed her foot from the young nephilim's throat. As she knelt next to Eviden, Di offered her a hand. "There are some things I think we four women should talk about. Privately." She explained gently.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Surian urged as he went to take a step towards his mate.

"I think we all agree with your mate on this one." Tylion offered as he watched her with the woman on the floor.

"It's not up for debate boys. We need to speak with the young Nephilim. You either let us do it here or.." Di stood up. As she did she brought Eviden with her. "You sit on the other sofa with Yillia and don't move." She told Eviden. "I'll take them to our room." Di smirked as she gave Surian a teasing smile.

"Fine, but we won't be far." Surian groaned as he leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on his mate's lips. "We will finish this conversation later." He pointed to how she had just got her way.

"Anything you want, now scram guys." She ordered as she returned the kiss. "And thank you Sur." Di whispered.

Jaden knew what Diseia was going to do, she could see it written all over her face. After all it was how she had learned so much about Di to begin with.