Ch 6

It was the same thing that she had done by accident when she had first met her. As Jaden leaned forward she took Di's hand so that Eviden would be able to see her memories as well.

"Yillia, place your hand on Eviden and hold on, it's going to be one hell of a ride." Jaden ordered.

Diseia didn't wait for Eviden to question what she was doing; the moment everyone was connected she placed her free hand where Eviden's heart would be and let the memories and visions from the past flow through the young Nephilim. Everything Di had ever had to watch including what Erili said he wanted no matter the cost. The men had barely pulled the door closed before an excruciating scream left Eviden's lips. Myros lunged for the door, even Eviden was considered the evil twin out of his sisters, she was still his sister; he hated hearing her in pain.

"Stop!" Dante ordered as he reached for Myros.

"No one is getting through this door until Di is done showing your sister what she needs to know!" Surian demanded as he stared their Anchor down.

Myros backed away slowly with his hands held high, he knew well from past dealings with the eight men. When they decided on something there was no going back. As the other seven men gathered around Surian and Dante to make sure no one truly made it through the door. If Myros's sister wanted to play games, pretend to be someone's mate then they would let Di handle this. Allow her to show the impostor the truth. Though none of them knew exactly how she did it, her abilities to show what she wanted were different from what Dante could do, nonetheless she could do it without causing pain, so something had to have been unsettling for Eviden if she had screamed out like that.

"Okay, Alright!" He relented as a heavy sigh left his lips, he understood where his friends were coming from, he just prayed his sister didn't know of his past transgressions with the Archs. "Just don't let Di murder her before we find out where my other sisters are." Myros demanded as he pointed at Dante. "Remember she pretended to be your mate, one of my younger sisters. Who knows where they are, or what danger they may be in." He groaned as he started to walk away. "We can't let things get too out of hand." Myros added as he disappeared behind his bedroom door lost in thought with the events that were currently taking place.

Byron and Asher stood on either side of Dante and Surian while they watched the Anchor vanish from their sight, the pair spared each other a knowing glance. There was something about the way Myros acted that didn't sit quite right with the two men. Though they hadn't voiced it as of yet, it was something they were going to have to bring up with the others. As the eight of them continued to listen to the commotion on the other side of the door, when there was nothing but silence from the other side of the door was when they had all started to worry.

"Something isn't right here." Asher whispered as he pressed his ear to the door.

"You don't say you jack.." Tylion started to remark when he was interrupted.

The door behind the small group of men opened causing the four leaning against it to fall forward into a heap, standing before them were two of the four females they had left in the living room. Yillia glanced down at the four men before a small giggle left her lips as she glanced up looking for Wynn while Jaden leaned against her. The Fallen shook her head as she tried to shift her body weight off of her human friend.

"That little game of lying at our feet and worshiping us looks fun and all." She laughed lightly as she pulled her eyes from Dante, Surian, Byron, and Asher.

As the words left her lips Rumi was next to Jaden within seconds taking her from Yillia, however there was a small giggle that caught them all off guard. As they turned around they were met with Diseia laying across the top of the four men, Surian's arms wrapped around his mate protectively as her brother and Surian's taunted Diseia about the giggle.