𝟢𝟣

𝖫𝖾𝗂'𝗐𝖺 ,𝖠 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖮𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗒𝖺 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗇,𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝗍 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗌𝗄𝗒 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆.𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾.𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗌𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗒? 𝖲𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐝𝐠𝐞.

Sat crossed legged on the floor of the Olo'eyktan tent, "Lei'wa," Tarsem spoke, bending down to her level.

"Our great warrior of the Omaticaya, I have a task for you" He gave her one of his toothy grins.

"Don't be so formal with me Tar, we're practically family" she laughed, patting his shoulder.

"Way to ruin the dramatic effect," he groaned, crossing his arms over his chest in annoyance and huffing like he did when they were kids.

"What's your task, sir" she saluted, standing up straight, trying to hold in her laughter.

"Ever since the Sully's have left to seek shelter elsewhere, the skywalkers have penetrated our forces, getting closer and closer to our home everyday." He stated, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"I want you to follow them, sabotage their every move" his hand slid down from her shoulder to her forearm, holding it outstretched.

He traced the tattoo she had gotten at 17 years old, it represented her acts as a warrior. She was the youngest female warrior to get a tattoo.

"We all know you're our most cunning warrior, we need you to help us. Help us fight for our people" he pleaded, his hand trailing from her forearm to her hand. He held it, analyzing it for a moment before looking up at her, "Please," he begged, his head slightly drooping.

"You know I will dummy," she chuckled, swatting his hand away.

"Stop ruining the dramatic effect!" He grumbled angrily, pushing her shoulder.

"Whatever old man," she laughed, gathering her bow and arrows.

"I'm only a year older!" He rolled his eyes, opening the opening of the tent for her.

"Mhm" she agreed, looking back at him with a smile.

"When do I start?" She asked, trying not to drop her belongings.

"Tomorrow, we need to get this under control as soon as possible" he stated, waving goodbye to his best friend.

"Talk about last minute decision" She said, rolling her eyes and giving Tarsem an annoyed look.

"You know you were my first choice," he reassured her before retreating into his tent.

She sighed to herself, twisting her bow in her hands. Her index finger traced over the designs delicately. When she carved her bow she wanted it to be unique. Special.