𝟤𝟣

SMUT WARNING THIS CHAPTER!!

Quaritch helped set up tents around the tree, Lei'wa was still ignoring him, well that's what he thought.

Lei'wa was hidden behind a rock watching her beloved help her clan, her eyes narrowed as she continued to watch him closely.

"Hey"

Lei'wa jumped at the voice, turning to find herself face to chest with Norm who was looking at what she was looking at.

"Stalking Quaritch?" He asked, his eyebrow raising. He was significantly shorter than her as he wasn't linked to his avatar and there was no link available since their camp had been destroyed.

Lei'wa nodded eagerly, turning back to watch Quaritch to find that he was gone.

"Where did he go?" She mumbled to herself, letting her head come out fully from behind the rock.

"Found you." Quaritch laughed, looking down at Lei'wa from the other side of the rock.

"Miles!" She screeched, before awkwardly putting her arm on Norm's tiny shoulder, struggling to hold her weight on the tiny human.

"Whats chilling-"

"Why are you staring at me," leaning in to inspect her face as she blushed furiously.

"Fuck off Quaritch," she had gone back to calling him by his last name, he didn't deserve to be called by his name in her opinion.

She began to walk away, "I spoke to Norm about finding any signals with the ear pieces, I found them."

Lei'wa whipped around, "who's them. The Sully's? The ones you were supposed to kill?"

"No. Lyle." He said, "they got an RDA ship and are headed towards the Metkayina islands. We need to stop them,"

Lei'wa moved closer towards him, cocking her head in curiosity, "you're not doing this to just go back to them and betray us?"

"Never, my love," he whispered, hoping she would run back into his arms.

She nodded curtly and turned away, "Don't double cross me Quaritch."

He looked at Norm who just shrugged his shoulders.

The sun was setting, Lei'wa was sat with the rest of the clan who were enjoying dinner while Mo'at was tending to the wounded before sitting and enjoying her own portion.

"Lei'wa," a Voice said behind her, one she had heard many times before, one that was like music to her ears.

"Quaritch." Paying no attention, she went back to her meal.

"Come on, don't do that to me," he said, she could feel the heat of his body radiating off him as he stood behind her.

She stood up, turning to move away when he grabbed her arm softly, "come with me, to the forest," he searched her eyes for any answer, "please, I miss you," he whispered, pushing his forehead against her own.