𝟣𝟧

Their Ikran landed on the edge of the cliff, the village was quiet, only a few wandering around doing their daily chores.

They slid off, making eye contact with a few of the wanderers, "They're back!" One of them yelled, Tarsem and few of the village people came out to see the pair, hand in hand.

Ma'eve, closely followed by Lei'wa's father came running out of their tent at the news, pulling their daughter into a tight hug.

"Where have you been?" Her father asked, pulling away from the hug, "you never told us you were leaving," he said, looking at their hands which were interlocked, his eyes immediately going to their faces.

Ma'eve seemed to caught onto what he was thinking, circling their daughter and the man, she held their braids delicately, looking up face her own mate from behind the pair, "Koro, come," she beckoned him over, the villages eyes on them.

Lei'wa and Miles squirmed under the gaze of so many people as her parents continued to analyze them, "Lei'wa," Ma'eve whispered, moving to face her daughter, "Did you mate with this man?" She asked, her eyes drifting over to Miles who stood there, shuffling on his feet.

"Yes, we-" Lei'wa looked at Miles for approval, a small nod given in return , "we are mated before Eywa," she stated, looking her mother in the eye, "I told you I'd find myself a mate," Lei'wa joked weakly, trying to lighten the mood.

People began to whisper amongst each other as Lei'wa's parents stood there unmoving. They never thought that their daughter would do this, sure, they believed she had a crush on the man but didn't expect her to act on it.

Mo'at emerged from the crowd, her eyes trained on the family who stood on the edge of the cliff. "What has happened?" She said, standing in between the parents, eyeing Lei'wa and Miles before turning to her parents, "Have they mated?" She asked. Tarsem was off to the side, watching this happen. He knew this was going to happen. It was obvious.

Lei'wa's parents didn't say anything, turning to their daughter, "It is done," she said, bringing her head down, trying not to make eye contact with anyone.

"We're so sorry about her Mo'at, we will talk to her," Ma'eve said, pulling the pair towards their tent through the crowd. Lei'wa made eye contact with Tarsem who gave her a sympathetic look.

Lei'wa's father followed behind them, trying to keep up with his mates quick steps.

The two were sat on the floor, Lei'wa's parents towering over them, "why didn't you ask for our blessing Lei'wa?" Her mother asked, bending down to her level.

"It was in the spur of the moment," Lei'wa said, turning to face Miles who sat with his head facing his lap.

"This is serious Lei'wa, what if you regret what you did?" Her father said, looking down at her.

"But I don't, I really love him," she had a soft smile on her face as she reached to take Miles' hand that sat in his lap.

"I don't regret anything." She stated firmly, looking up to face her parents.

They sighed, standing up, "We wish you the best, my child," her mother said, her hand resting on her daughters head.

They left the tent to go speak to Mo'at, Lei'wa turned to Miles, "I'm so glad they didn't say anything," she laughed lightly, leaning into him slightly. He smiled down at her, feeling at peace.

But all good things must come to an end.

"Miles, for fucks sake, come on" Lyle whispered, impatiently trying to get a signal to Miles, to alert him about what was coming.

"Miles," he hissed to himself, clicking at the intercom trying to get the signal.

Little did he know, in the Hallelujah Mountains, a scientist in his Avatar form would pick up a certain ping from inside the camp.

"What the duck?" Norm whispered, picking up his data pad. He tracked the location of the intercom. Watching the loading screen as it made mini footprints to where the intercom was.

His eyes widened, shit.

A/N
Hi everyone! 3k+ reads?!?! THANK YOU SO MUCH 💗 I have a couple announcements for todays chapter!

I know this is a short chapter and I haven't updated in a while but I've just been planning how this fanfiction is going to go so get ready for the new chapters coming soon!

I'm taking down my Aonung fanfiction, "Girl of The Islands" and rebooting it! It will get a fresh storyline, new characters and more!

I have also found face claims for Lei'wa's parents Ma'eve and Koro, they can be found in the information chapter!

I will be updating soon but I have some school work to finish.

UNEDITED

Happy Reading and again, thank you for 3k + views! 💗💗