Gu Qianqian and Gu Momo

Qu Huai knew that he had only practiced for a few months, so it was unlikely that he would find the Devil Religion's Sectlord to take action. Therefore, he persuaded Gu Qianqian.

Gu Qianqian thought that Qu Huai didn't want to help her at all, so she angrily left alone.

Right now, the disciples of the Demon Gate had probably arrested him, right?

"Qian Qian, you're talking about my sister. I'm Gu Momo!" Gu Momo explained patiently.

However, Qu Huai's expression was very surprised, "Gu Momo ..."

However, Gu Qianqian had never told him that she had a younger sister. She always talked about how her father loved her, and how her mother died early

Hence, Qu Huai denied it after a moment.

"How is that possible? Qian Qian, stop messing around."

When he came to grab Gu Momo, he was stared at by a cold gaze. Qu Huai raised his head to take a look. This tall figure, the silver-gray mask, had eyes as sharp as ice.

She felt slightly uncomfortable, but her hand retracted.

Gu Momo saw these details, but ignored them. Her expression was slightly injured, "Sure enough, elder sister didn't mention me to you ..."

As she spoke, she took out a piece of jade pendant.

The jade pendant was broken into half.

The other half was in Gu Qianqian's hands. Later, in order to increase Qu Huai's confidence, Gu Qianqian gave the jade pendant to Qu Huai as a token of love. Every time she talked about the jade pendant, she always said that it was left behind by her mother.

Qu Huai thought that the jade pendant had already broken when her mother died.

The old man had already passed away, so it was hard to ask for some details. When he saw Gu Momo pick up the other half, he felt as if he had been struck by lightning.

Gu Momo knew that Qu Huai's mind had been shaken.

Because the other half, Qu Huai, had seen it many times.

"This jade pendant was left behind by my mother. My sister also has half of it. I wonder if you've seen it before ..."

As she spoke, her eyes were filled with hope, and her heart was filled with the desire to see her sister.

However, Qu Huai was very disappointed in his heart.

Why did Gu Qianqian never tell him about her sister?

Could it be that she still refused to believe her when the two of them had reached this point?

The completion rate above Gu Momo's head had increased by 5%, which meant that a crack had appeared between the two of them.

Although the current crack wasn't big, he believed that once there was a crisis of trust, he wouldn't be able to cooperate perfectly in the future.

"Big brother, where do you think my sister is now?" Gu Momo asked him.

His eyes were filled with innocence.

This was also different from Gu Qianqian. Qu Huai looked carefully and found that it was indeed not very similar. Gu Qianqian was innocent, like a young girl who was protecting an ivory tower. She was innocent and did not have that kind of obsession for revenge in her eyes.

Her only thought was sister, she was like a piece of white paper that had never been dyed before.

Although it was a pure white color, it had the impulse to cause people to commit crimes, so that people could also write a dense and colorful stroke on her life track.

Although Gu Qianqian was also very pure, after the destruction of the First Villa, she had become sensitive, suspicious, and much more tenacious.

The only thing that didn't change was the arrogance in her bones and the temper of the young miss.

Gu Qianqian did not want others to look down on her. As for Qu Huai, she also felt that Qu Huai was able to improve his martial arts little by little because of her own merits.

Normally, Qu Huai was always pointing fingers at Qu Huai. This was Qu Huai's first time out of the mountains, and he saw a beauty like Gu Qianqian. Even if he had a little temper, it was reasonable. If you can make it, then make it.

After seeing Gu Momo, there were some different feelings in his heart.