Send him back

Gu Momo always felt that he seemed to have noticed something. Actually, Lord Gu had given her some time to come back this time. If Gu Momo wanted to be more lenient with Mu Han, she would let him go.

"You misunderstand. He's not my boyfriend!" Gu Momo explained again, but at the end of the season, seeing the two people's tightly wrapped hands and the man's nervous attitude towards Gu Momo, Gu Momo thought he was an idiot!

At the end of the season, he felt a headache. It was as if his boss liked Gu Mo Mo too. If he knew about this, he would probably be furious.

It seemed that he would have to knock on Gu Momo in the future. However, right now, he said, "Let's go back first. You don't have to worry about anything else. Let's compete peacefully!"

Because of Xiao Qingqing's special background, even if Xin Yu Media found evidence, it was only a fraud of Sheng Xing Entertainment. It did not even think of returning the favor with a tooth for the eye.

Gu Momo was a little unhappy in her heart, but she also knew that she was in a situation. If she really made any request, Xin Yu Media would not agree to it.

Therefore, he decided to say yes and leave, but who knew that Mu Han would speak first?

"Who is the one bullying you?" Although it was a paralyzed face, the people below knew that Mu Han was going to get angry.

Everyone clearly knew that Young Master Mu was infatuated, but they didn't know when he actually hooked up with a new sister-in-law.

Everyone listened with their ears pricked up.

Gu Momo heard that he was planning to help her stand up. Originally, she was not a Virgin Mother. If she could use Mu Han's hand to deal with her, it was not impossible.

"Xiao Qingqing from Shengxing Entertainment should be under their control by the end of the season." Gu Momo rolled her eyes and said everything.

At the end of the season, Gu Momo looked at the person who understood quite well. Even today, she was very decisive. Only when she came out as bait did things go so smoothly.

But now how to pass on the word to another person, love really easy to make people confused ah.

At the end of the season, he intended to warn some Gu Momo, but Mu Han slowly said, "Then bring them over and let them repeat what those people wanted to do just now!"

This was the plan to let those thugs take Xiao Qingqing's turn.

Gu Momo raised her eyebrows. She actually felt that Mu Han was quite handsome in giving orders. Sure enough, did she really like this person in front of her?

Actually, Xiao Qingqing had done something unforgivable to both the original owner and her. In that case, it was not inappropriate for her to return the favor to her.