If this continues, it will be ruined

Mother Gu immediately said, "This is the foam I told you yesterday. Does it look very similar to our daughter ..."

However, after he finished speaking, Mother Gu felt a little sad. Father Gu did feel that it was not his appearance but his expression, as if his daughter had survived.

Father Gu stretched out his hand, almost wanting to stroke Gu Momo's head, but Mother Gu coughed before he immediately stopped. Thinking of his current actions, Gu Momo guessed that he was definitely a crazy monster.

He didn't expect that Gu Momo's heart was actually pounding at that moment. Gu Momo could tell that her father recognized her somewhat, but she wasn't sure.

However, the sudden withdrawal of their hands calmed the two of them down.

"Mr. Gu." Gu Momo nodded politely.

"How do you know my surname is Gu?" Father Gu asked happily.

"Mr. Gu is the chairman of the board of directors of the Gu Corporation, and he often goes to various occasions. Many people know about this," Gu Momo immediately replied.

"Hahaha, that's true." Father Gu laughed.

The agent not far away had already looked anxiously at Gu Momo, because there was not much time left until tonight's semi-final. After returning, Gu Momo was still busy with the match.

Anyway, everyone had already seen it. Gu Momo was already very satisfied when she saw Father Gu and Mother Gu. The two little ghost heads were already five years old this year. Their appearances inherited the advantages of Father Gu Mother Gu. They were like beautiful porcelain dolls. Their appearances were quite cute.

Actually, she no longer felt relieved about her parents. The only thing she could do was to see someone in the distance. He seemed to be completely immersed in his own world. No one was allowed to enter, causing Gu Momo's heart to ache.

Gritting her teeth, Gu Momo still did not intend to look for Mu Han now, so she directly said goodbye to Mother and Father Gu, "Mr. Gu, Mrs. Gu, I'm leaving first."

Mother Gu nodded, "Hey, be careful on the way."

After she finished speaking, she felt that her tone was too warm, as if she was warning her daughter. After watching Gu Momo's back walk away for a long time, she finally reacted, "Old Gu, do you feel that she is like Momo? Even her name is the same ..."

"It's a bit similar, but there are two of them. Don't think too much about it." Father Gu is more sensible.

Mother Gu was a little unwilling to accept it. Seeing that Mu Han was still burning paper in front of the grave, she felt a burst of bitterness in her heart.

"This child will be ruined if this continues!" In the past few years, Mu Han and the others had seen Gu Momo's intentions, and they were very grateful for what Mu Han had done to Gu Momo. The two of them had long since lost their initial prejudices against Mu Han. They only hoped that he would be able to do it well.