Mission 6 Doomsday Zombie Walk

When dawn arrived, the sky revealed a white belly, the dawn dyed the sky red, and the sun slowly rose.

Both sides knew that Star Lord was about to arrive at this time.

However, thinking about yesterday's agreement, it seemed that all of this wasn't that terrifying.

Gu Momo lay in Mo Li's arms and said to him, "This time, I'll let you go first. I'll be there soon!"

It was because she was just a passer-by. In the future, even if they were together, they would only be in a hurry. She had walked in front of him many times, so she hoped that she could walk in front of him, so that he wouldn't be so sad.

"Alright!" He didn't hesitate, only holding her hand tightly.

When Star Lord arrived, Mo Li had already prepared everything.

This time, he did not feel any pain. He said that his body was ashen and dissipated. His body only turned transparent and gradually disappeared. However, the pampering in his eyes had been frozen in her eyes for a long time.

So it really hurts!

ing his beloved die in front of him, he actually felt so painful that he couldn't breathe, then what kind of pain had he experienced in his previous life?

Gu Momo felt that her body had reached its end, but her soul couldn't help but feel uncomfortable.

Until it drifted to the other side of the starry sky, the source of darkness.

After Gu Momo died, Xingjun brought his original soul into the Underworld. His original body felt as if he had fallen into a deep slumber for a very long time. When she woke up, he had already died. She asked Ye Jingzhi, and only then did she know that he had been sent to the eighteen levels of hell.

For some reason, there was no sorrow, only ridicule, only calm.

"Where are my parents?" She asked about her parents and brother again.

"Your father's official luck hasn't changed, but your brother isn't the material to be an official. However, Little Die was accepted by your parents as your foster daughter. The Third Prince is grateful for his kindness to you and has let her enter the palace to become the queen. Your family will be fine in this life." Star Lord replied.

Original body nodded. This way, she felt relieved. She seemed to have learned a few things from Xing Jun's words. After her death, a woman occupied her body and accomplished many things for her. Not only did she not feel the slightest bit unhappy, she was also somewhat grateful and envious. If it was her, she would never be able to do it perfectly.

That was why he didn't mention this little secret to Star Lord!

Gu Momo returned to the dark space. This time, she really felt a little tired.

However, after returning, the golden words floating above his head remained the same as before.