The Last Tear

With the intention of capturing the woman in the middle of the execution ground, waves of golden threads quickly surrounded the black shadow.

"Mo Li, you're finally here!" The corner of Ye Jingzhi's mouth curled into a smile. He had finally waited until today.

As for the woman in the execution ground, a dagger flashed past, attempting to give Mo Li a fatal blow.

At this moment, Gu Momo, who had just arrived, had her heart raised to her throat. However, Mo Li ignored her and immediately sent her flying.

Ye Jingzhi was surprised, "You know it's not her?"

"I know!" Today, Mo Li wore a black robe and hunted in the wind, which made him look particularly prominent. His pair of phoenix eyes were long and narrow, but his pupils carried a red demonic color.

Even though he had set up the spell formation, there was not the slightest bit of struggle on his part. Ye Jingzhi noticed that something was amiss.

"Little Demon, River God, Earth, quickly come out and subdue him!" Ye Jingzhi shouted.

Although he was aware of the danger, he didn't think that Mo Li's strength would increase significantly in such a short period of time. Either he was bluffing or he was bluffing. That's right, he was bluffing at all. After being trapped by the River God in the River Palace Labyrinth for so long, it was impossible for him to make a breakthrough.

Xiao Yao and the others jumped up, each of them standing in a certain direction and attacking Mo Li.

The dark green longsword used by the little demon emitted a streak of azure light. In the hand of the river god was a drop of water. The longsword swept across, and the water potential was endless. The ground was a walking stick. Attacking with earth potential, Little Dream would create an illusion.

The four of them weren't the strongest, but after running into each other these past few days, they had become tacit understandings.

One attack after another condensed into substance, attacking in the same direction.

At this moment, many people's hearts were raised to their throats. Gu Momo and Ye Jingzhi were the same.

Gu Momo was worried about Ye Jingzhi, but Ye Jingzhi was thinking that it would be best if both of them were injured.

However, Mo Li was still calm, and did not even blink an eyebrow. When all the attacks arrived in front of him, they formed a natural barrier around him.

Everyone discovered that the distance between them was only a foot away, but it was like a heavenly chasm.

"How could this be?" Little Demon and the others felt that something was wrong.

"Have you had enough fun? Enough, it's time for me to take action?" The corner of Mo Li's mouth curled into a light mockery. Very quickly, he waved his wide robe, and many attacks actually returned the same way, hitting the four of them one by one.