16th Storyline Palace Duel

---less then 50 chapters are left---

"Where is the primordial spirit of the wind? Any news?" Gu Momo stared at the night.

Ye shook her head. She felt a little uncomfortable in her heart, but on second thought, it would be good if he didn't remember her like this. She didn't want to miss her, but she couldn't wait for her to arrive. That kind of feeling was worrying about her heart. She would just have to endure it for a thousand times.

"Next mission!" She said resolutely.

Ye Yi waved his hand and she disappeared into the starry sky. At this moment, the original stone around his neck had already changed, and there was another ray of blue light.

When Gu Momo regained her senses, a broom appeared in her hand.

"Damn girl, what are you looking at? Do you know that you almost collided with a noble lady just now?" Following a spy's voice, Gu Momo's waist was fiercely twisted.

Turning his head, he saw that the man had a pale face and no hair, but he seemed to be in his early thirties or forties. The corners of his eyes had already seen lines, and he bent his body, ready to pay his respects at any time.

He shrunk his surroundings slightly. The walls were dense, but they all revealed solemn expressions. One wall after another seemed to be so oppressive that one couldn't breathe.

When Gu Momo was in Hengdian, she had filmed the scenes of the palace. Now, she lowered her head like a decent person, "I know, father-in-law!"

"Do you really know or not? I don't understand. Don't rely on your beauty, you don't know the heavens and the earth. All day long, you think that a crow can become a phoenix on a branch."

Although these words were unpleasant to hear, Gu Momo was currently dressed in a thin palace uniform. She had to sweep the stairs in the cold wind, so she knew that she was just a lowly little person.

"Yes! This servant has memorized it!" Gu Mo lowered her eyebrows and looked pleasing to the eye. She didn't want to challenge the rules of the palace.

Perhaps Gu Momo's docility and obedience made this father-in-law feel a little more comfortable, but he did not make things difficult. He said indifferently, "Let's sweep it!"

After he finished speaking, he turned around and left. Gu Momo directly picked up the broom and began to sweep the steps.

He scanned the surroundings inside and outside.

In the evening, he was already tired and had a sore back. It seemed that the owner of this body was not capable of doing such rough work.

Not long after, an aunt came over to test it and nodded in satisfaction.

Gu Momo had just arrived, and before she knew where to go, she followed that aunt.

When she was halfway there, Aunt Su turned her head and asked in confusion, "Gu Mo'er, what are you doing? Don't you know that your own room is over there?"

Gu Momo said, "I feel that my aunt is kind and lovely, so I unconsciously followed her."

If these words were spoken from the mouths of ordinary people, it would sound as if they could curry favor with Gu Momo. However, when she spoke from Gu Momo's mouth, her eyes blinked as if they were exceptionally sincere.

Even Aunt Su did not make things too difficult for her, "Hurry up and go back, so that there won't be any dinner left!"

"Yes!" Gu Momo felt that it was too dangerous.