Shameless to the end

Seeing that they were very irritated, the youth knocked them unconscious and kicked them under the bed.

"You woke up quite quickly!"

Gu Momo had been trying her best to improve her physical fitness lately. Of course, she woke up quickly. Moreover, she was brought to such a place by him. If she didn't wake up soon, then it would be a tragedy.

Looks like there's no use in playing the grief card. Gu Momo calms down and asks, "What did you bring me here for?"

Originally, the youth thought that she would faint again. After all, she had already seen such a dangerous scene just now.

"I'll let you pick up the guests here!" The corners of the youth's lips curled into a bright smile, but if he could, Gu Momo really wanted to slap him in the face.

'"Did the Little Demon send you here? She asked you to kidnap me to let Ye Jingzhi see my attitude towards him. Unfortunately, I didn't promise you much, so she rushed in to save the hero herself?"

Gu Momo's words caused the youth's eyebrows to become even more vigilant. They all said that the women of the human race were very powerful. Now, he had truly witnessed the eloquence of these words.

A trace of malice appeared in his eyes.

"So what? Who told you to block the happiness of Little Demon Sister and Big Brother Ye? Now you want to harm Big Brother Ye's future?" The youth was very displeased.

But Gu Momo smiled, a smile filled with grief, indignation, and helplessness, "I hindered his happiness? Why did he agree when his father wanted to marry him? At that time, if he really loved Little Demon, then it would be fine if he didn't agree. Furthermore, after I entered the sect, If he likes Little Demon, he can also take her as his concubine. Will I stop him? He didn't. Afterwards, the two of them were finally together. Little Demon was in the Ye Clan, so he didn't have any reputation. Even a servant only called her Little Demon Lady. Was this the happiness Ye Jingzhi gave her? Even if it is, that's good. If he tells me, I will fulfill the happiness between her and Little Demon. Is it difficult to leave a book and a piece of paper? Can't we just get together and disperse? Unless I'm seriously ill, close the door and let the servants sparring with me, and not allow me to see my relatives. If I hadn't found a way to get the doctor to pass the letter home, I would have only been hoping for my death. I'm afraid that even if I die, my parents won't know what kind of life I'm in. Since that's the case, am I going too far with Li? Yes, maybe you want to say that my brother hit him, but a normal brother loves his sister and is not an adult after being sparred with, can't you still make a move? My father played the Imperial Court and the Emperor took off his black gauze hat. If he hadn't been busy with romance and neglect of duty during this period of time, would my father have been able to frame him? Besides, now that you've saved him, what have I done wrong? "

Gu Momo questioned. The youth did not expect that much. As long as the demons loved each other, it would be fine.

How could there be any twists and turns in the human world?