𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

✍︎

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 at Welton were peaceful on my side of the door. Since we were so closed off from everywhere, there wasn't car horns honking or people shouting outside the windows.

The way the sun shone through the window, made it dance on the door as I rubbed my eyes trying to wake up. I stared at the ceiling while stretching. After a week of being here I was finally getting use to the bed again.

I thought about the day ahead and internally groaned at the thought of leaving my warm bed. I could stay here forever if I wanted to.

*𝗞𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗸*

But around here that wasn't possible, especially with...

"Morning sunshine"

...Charlie dalton living down the hall from me.

I rolled my eyes as he closed the door behind him. He was wearing a white shirt and a pair of plaid bottoms. He had a towel around his neck and his uniform and a toothbrush in his hands.

I sat up in my bed rubbing my eyes, before yawning "some people wait till they're invited in before they walk into a room" I told him as he made his way over to my bed, leaning down so he was level with me

"Well how lucky are you that l even knocked?" He said leaving a kiss on my forehead before I threw the covers off me and made for my bathroom where I grabbed my toothbrush

   "What are you doing here Charlie?" I asked him

"Cant I just be here because I've missed looking at your beautiful face?" I gave him a tired look turning towards the sink "I was wondering if I could use your shower?" He asked me and I turned back to him with my eyebrows pulled together.

"Why can't you use the main ones?" I began brushing my teeth as I leaned against the sink while he stood at the bathroom door.

He sighed and walked into the bathroom before sitting on the closed toilet seat. "It's packed. I'll be late for class if I wait for them to finish"

"Why not just shower at night?" I asked him. His eyebrows creasing when he looked at me

"Why would I shower at night?"

"So you don't bring dirt from the day into your bed" I told him as he made a face of understanding before nodding

"Oh right. That smart Soph. But I didn't shower last night so I need to get one this morning" he told me

I contemplated for a minute while I finished brushing my teeth. I rinsed out my mouth and put the toothbrush back in the holder when I heard him moving.

I lifted my head to look in the mirror but was met with two reflections. Charlie was stood behind me with a pleading look. "Fine. But you have to clean up in here after" I told him as he smiled at me before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me back into his chest

"Thank you Soph" he said squeezing me and attacking my cheek in little kisses as I rolled my eyes walking out of the bathroom.

"Don't be too long please?" I half asked as he nodded and I shut the door behind me.

I sat at my desk and brushed out my hair when the sound of the shower turned on. I put my hair half up wanting it out of my face. I tied it with a small ribbon and judged it in the mirror before sighing and pushing out of my desk.

I made my bed and grabbed the uniform from my wardrobe where I'd had it hanging. The shower was still running so I stripped my pyjamas off and changed my underwear and bra before pulling the grey skirt on. I put on the red socks after that since my feet were freezing from the cold of the floor.