𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈

✍︎

Seven years later

      I paced back and forth as nurses and doctors rushed passed me. My arms were wrapped around me and my teeth were sunk into my bottom lip as my heart rate picked up

     "It's been two hours. Their has to be an update" I said stopping and looking towards the boys.

     "Sophie ,they said it could be hours until we hear anything" Charlie said looking up to me before sitting back in his chair. His eyes were tired and it had been four hours since we first came in.

     "How did they even get the house number?" I asked him sitting down by him.

     "They said that when they asked him who to call he said to look for Charlie or Sophie in the contact book he had" I put my head in my hands and my foot tapped against the tiles.

    "God I hope everything's okay" Charlie leaned towards me with his hand on my back

     "They would've came out to tell us if something went wrong Soph-"

     The two door to our right flung open frantically as Charlie and I stood quickly, turning to face the person that had bound through the doors.

     "We have a little girl" my mouth dropped open and tears flung to my eyes as Charlie let out a cheer and we crossed, pulling Knox into a hug.

     "Congratulations" we said as we pulled away

    "You wanna come see her?" We both nodded still in shock as he led us down the hall.

     The room was bright with ivory walls and little animals drawn onto it. It was a private room since Chris was the only one in there. We stepped inside slowly as we made our way to the two girls. Chris looked perfect and you wouldnt be able to tell she had just had a child.

     "Hiya Darling" I said leaning to give her a small hug and kiss on the cheek as she smiled "how are you feeling?"

"Tired"

     "Congratulations Chris" Charlie said giving the girl a kiss on the cheek and a hug. I took a look at the little girl in her arms. She was perfect, a small nose, beautiful skin, and a lot of hair. She slept and her little mouth curled up when Knox and chris spoke.

"Shes beautiful" I said in awe of the tiny baby.

    "Shes perfect guys" Charlie said leaning over my shoulder to look down at the baby.

    "Would you like to hold her?" Chris asked looking at me with a smile.

     "Would that be okay?" Chris nodded and moved to hand the baby to me. I took her in my arms as she moved a bit. Charlie was looking at her over my shoulder as her hand opened and held onto Charlie's finger.

     "We wanted to ask you two something" Knox said looking at the two of us

"Anything"

    "We were hoping you would be her godparents" Charlie's head shot up to look at Knox as my face held a shocked expression

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝚃𝚁𝚄𝙲𝙺 (𝙳𝙿𝚂 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚘𝚗) 🎉