𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾

✍︎

      "What time will you be back?" It was the next day and we were sitting around in my room as Neil got ready to leave for the last rehearsal before tomorrow night.

      "Around dinner time" I nodded to him as he shoved his script into the small bag that hung over his shoulder.

      The boys were scattered across my room as we quizzed each other for the upcoming chem test. Neil leaned down leaving a kiss on Todd's cheek as the others cheered. Neil shook his head and flipped them off before leaving a now suddenly red todd to fend for himself against the boys.

      After a while the conversations left the exam and turned to the play tomorrow night, before landing on the whole Chris and Knox situation

       "So you're done with her? Completely" Charlie asked biting off a piece of a twizzler that Pitts had brought into the room.

      Charlie was laying on my bed as I sat by him leaning against the wall.

"I guess so, I mean what else can I do" Knox sighed from my desk chair, looking back down at the book infront of him

      "Dont give up, Knox. You cant give up. You think I would be with Sophie now if I gave up?" I pulled my eyebrows together turning to look at Charlie

     "There two completely different situations. I didn't have a boyfriend who punched you in the face" I told him as Meeks moved from where he had been sitting on the floor with the other to sit on the bottom of my bed

      "Sophie didnt have a boyfriend at all" he said looking back to Knox

"She had a brother though" Knox shrugged.

      "And he punched me in the face" Charlie shrugged.

       "Yeah because you asked for it. Literally" The boys turned to look at us with wide eyes, I shrugged and lay down by Charlie.

      "I say you do a big grand gesture" he told Knox sitting up. I cleared my throat and sat up a small bit

      "Please dont do that" I asked him desperately.

      He ignored me completely and turned back to Charlie "like what?"

      "What about flowers" Cameron said from his spot earning all of us to turn and look at him.

     Knox put his arms on the back of the chair and put his hand out "I cant just give her flowers, I have to say something"

     "What about the poem you wrote" Todd spoke up, playing with a ball of paper. Knox stayed quiet for a moment before a smile spread across his face

"Okay, but when?"

     "Tomorrow, go to her school and tell her" I looked at Charlie a clear expression on my face that I didn't think this was a good idea.

      I was completely ignored as Knox gathered up his books and left with a pep in his step. The rest of the boys followed behind him and left Charlie and I in the room alone.