𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

✍︎

     Monday morning rolled around sooner than I had hoped bringing the dread of the day with it. When I woke up, the feeling of dehydration was overwhelming and when I reached over to get my glass of water, It was empty.

     I groaned cursing myself for not filling it up the night before and threw the covers off me, slipping on my slippers. I looked at the clock, groaning when I noticed it was 5: 12 in the morning.

     I walked towards the door and made my way down the hall to the tap, my eyes were heavy as I was struggled to keep them open. Once my glass was full I made my way back towards my room when the first door to my left was pulled open harshly.

"Sleep is good, and I will not be shamed for it!" he whispered angrily in the door. He turned and pulled the door closed behind him making his way towards my room. I followed him down and waited as he opened the door, stopping and looking around my room.

"Is there a reason your sneaking into my room at quarter past five?" He jumped and turned looking back at me as I made my way around him, taking a drink and getting into bed.

"Cameron decided to wake up at 5 this morning" he told me as I lay down, pulling the covers over my shoulders.

"Mmhm and your in my room because?" I asked as he pulled himself towards me, crouching down by the bed so his eyes were level with mine.

"Soophhh" he dragged out earning a groan in response, as I rolled my eyes moving over.

"Just get in and go asleep" I said as I turned my back to him. The bed dipped and a pair of lips landed on my cheek.

"Thank you"

The next time I heard noise was the sound of my alarm going off at 7:30. I groaned and turned away from the noise, when it stopped. I let out a content sigh as I began to doze off again.

"Soph"

"Shh!" I said trying to zone him out. It seemed to work as I heard footsteps and then the door opening and closing.

I went back to sleep for another while before the sound of my door opening woke me and I rolled over to look at where he was now walking over to me

"Cmon, Soph. You gotta wake up. It's quarter to eight. We need to get breakfast and you need to get ready" he told me as I took in the fact he was now wearing his uniform and there was a minty scent off his breath.

I rolled away from him, closing my eyes again  when he grabbed my shoulder pulling me back to him. "Get up" he demanded leaning onto his hands that were on the bed

"What?" I asked him squinting my eyes

"Get. Up. Now" I looked him up and down annoyed at him for making me get up and myself for finding him so attractive right now.

"No"

"No?" He repeated with a little chuckle

"Your in my room. You know the one I let you sleep in when cameron woke you up?" I reminded him looking up as he stood up straight, crossing his arms and shaking his head