A Giant and A Leprechaun!

We Open up back at the Office of Nurse Hitomi as now you were helping her with two New Patients and Friends of yours, Kyouko and Chisa! C

Chisa was Just helping her best friend Out because her Clothes Tore open and she Banged her against the door Frame!

Chisa: Kyouko Why Weren't you wearing A Bra Today!?

Kyouko: W-Well It got too Small Today

Chisa: Well, when it gets too small you buy A Bigger one before it gets any Smaller! It's Basic Logic! I'll Take you Later to buy you one! I'll even lend you some money! (Pout) What will you ever do without me?

Kyouko: Oh Thank you, Chisa-San!

Chisa: (Pout) Of course not...

Hitomi: I'll Just sew your Uniform back together! Let me see...

She then Began trying to Put the Thread threw the Needle, but you already had enough and you had an Idea.

Y/n: Let me Try...

You then shot A Beam from your Finger which Hit Kyouko's Clothes and Began to fix any tears and Help them grow to actually fit her.

Kyouko: Oh, Thank you Y/n-San!

Y/n: Oh, Your welcome, That's what Friends do

Meanwhile Itsuki was Measuring Chisa and...

Itsuki: 104.5 Centimeters

Chisa: WHAT!? HOW COULD I SHRINK AGAIN!? I'M SUPPOSED TO GET BIGGER NOT GET SMALLER! WHAT IS THIS!?

Hitomi: Oh, don't worry about it. everyone Grows Differently

Kyouko: Yeah, and you Look so cute! Like A Little Doll

Chisa: I'M NOT SMALL! YOUR JUST TOO BIG KYOUKA! TOO BIG!

Kyouko: Sorry...

Y/n: Hey, You Look like A Leprechaun. Don't you Have Irish Blood?

Chisa:

Kyouko: Hey Chisa remembers when we were Younger and You Always Protect me. I was always A Slow Kid, so I Got Bullied A Lot, but Chisa always Protected me

Chisa: (Thoughts) I wish It would stay that way...

A Little bit Later...

Kyouko and Chisa were walking through the Hallways as Chisa was still chewing her Friend out.

Chisa: Why didn't you put on some shorts or something? I can see up there!

Kyouko: Well, I'm Sure it's Just you Chisa-san Because you're so small.