Confessing to the Mono Eye!

We Open up after School where you were standing outside of Nurse Hitomi's Office, trying to get the Courage to ask your Monoeye Best Friend out to be your girlfriend.

Y/n: Okay, It's not that Hard... Just put your Pants on, get your nerves Steeled, and Stop being such A Pansy. She's Just your Best Friend... Your Hot... Sexy... Beautiful... Best Friend... SHUT UP! Calm down! Okay time to go.

You then walked in the Office, where Hitomi was Just Tapping away at the computer until she noticed.

Hitomi: Oh Y/n-San, are you doing, Okay? You should be home by Now.

Y/n: Um... Yeah... There's something I want to talk to you about.

Hitomi: Sure, Take A Seat

You then Took a Seat and she sat right in front of you.

Hitomi: So, what do you want to talk about?

Y/n: (Thoughts) Okay Man, it's Go time. (Out of thoughts) H-Hitomi-San... I Just wanted to say... Oh God here it Goes... Hitomi, I love you, and I always Loved you, and I think your adorable, and Beautiful, and Sexy, and I always Loved your big ol' eye and your perfect Figure, and your clumsy personality, and when I Graduate, I Just want to get Married and have A Family! Okay, there, I said it!

...

Y/n: H-Hitomi?

Hitomi:

Y/n: H-Hitomi?

Y/n: H-Hitomi?

She then Grabbed your head as she Began shoving it into her Ample Bosom as she smiled.

Hitomi: Oh, I wanted to hear you say that for so Long Y/n-San! I Love you too, and I was Just too nervous to ask you!

Y/n: (Muffled) I CAN'T BREATHE!

Hitomi then Lets you go.

Hitomi: Oh, Sorry...

Y/n: A-Are you serious about that? I always thought you had A Crush on Tarata-San

Hitomi then had the Most Pissed off Look you ever seen.

Hitomi: Tch! He Knows EVERY-One of my Most embarrassing Moments, and he doesn't Hesitate to SEXUALLY Harass me, and He constantly says Crazy things like "Your Lab coat doesn't work for your Character"!

Y/n: H-Hitomi, You're Scaring me...

Hitomi then quickly calmed down.

Hitomi: Oh, I'm Sorry. I Just Lost my cool for A Second there. 

Y/n: Well... I think Your Lab Coat works perfectly for your character.

Hitomi: Thank you!

Y/n: S-So we kiss now?

Hitomi: If you want

You then took the first Move leaning in and you pressed your lips against hers and it was Just Amazing.

Y/n: W-Wow... That was my first Kis...

Hitomi: Y-Yeah, Me too...

Just then the Flash of A Camera was heard and Itsuki was Holding one smiling.

Itsuki: I Know I can use this to tease you both with!

Y/n/Hitomi: Itsuki Don't you dare!

Itsuki then Proceeded to Make fun and congratulate your new relationship.