Night of the Living Dead Girl!

We Open up inside Hitomi's office as suddenly...

Hitomi: No! No! Inside! Inside! Please Inside! Aaaah! Aaah! Aaaaah! ACHOO!

She then began to sneeze over A Tissue as her allergies are acting up, to Fujimi who was carrying A cat.

Hitomi: I told you no pets Inside of the Office Please...

Fujimi: Oh Sorry, Hitomi!

Usui: I swear with how that was Set up I thought that was going to be A Lemon

Y/n: God I Hope not. This is A PG-13 Teen Slice of life Affair, everyone! Get out of here Perverts!

Soon you had all Taken the Cat outside to where Itsuki got A Thorn out of the Cat's Paw

Usui: Wow, I thought with how you were freaking out the Cat might be dying.

Fujimi: Well, c'mon, I would be the last person to know if someone is Hurt bad or not.

She then Proceeds to bite down on her own Hand with Blood flying!

Everyone: AAAAAAH!!

Y/n: Quick, let me heal that for you!

Fujimi: No, it's okay, It's Heals itself, see?

Her hand then healed over showing no damage.

Usui: Huh, Then what about your Stitches? They can't heal.

Fujimi: Oh, that's because They were cut all of the way through! They do Prove to be useful though!

She then Proceeds to use her torso to spin 360 degrees, and you smiled.

Y/n: Yeah, that is Useful! You're like A Real Zombie!

Fujimi: Actually, the Term Zombie refers to the "Living Dead"

Fujimi: Zombies were Originally People who were brought back to Life thanks to Witchdoctor Magic in some Area's in the world Originally in Africa but also in some Places such as the Carribean, but it wasn't until George A

Fujimi: Zombies were Originally People who were brought back to Life thanks to Witchdoctor Magic in some Area's in the world Originally in Africa but also in some Places such as the Carribean, but it wasn't until George A. Ramero's Night of the Living dead that Created the Modern Day zombie, such as A Hunger for Human flesh, Them coming in Hordes, and The only way to Kill them is to destroy the brain as it's their only living Part.