The Boy with Boobs!

Hitomi: Hanyuu- San? Hey? Hey, Hanyu-San my Eyes are Up here!

Y/n: Oi, Hanyu stop Looking at my girl! You're Cruising for A Bruising!

Hanyuu: But Your Dynamite Rack is right in front of me Doctor! How can you stop telling me to look when it's Inevitable?

Itsuki: Hey that's why they call you the Minister of Breasts!

Y/n: Not A Very Good Title if you ask me

Hitomi: Look Hanyuu, when you stare at A Woman's chest it makes them uncomfortable

Y/n: Yeah, Women are more than Just Boobs! They have eyes, and souls, and maybe very pretty Hair! They have other features!

Hanyuu: Heh, Yeah, whatever you say Y/n!

Y/n: (Sweat Drop) Perverts these days I swear...

Itsuki: Yeah, I Know!

Y/n: You're in that Pile too, Itsuki-San!

French Narrator: Sometime Later...

Hanyuu: And they Keep Getting Bigger!!

Hanyuu had Pulled his shirt up and He had revealed some Boobs he had been developing for Some time Now, as he was A Little Freaked out.

Hitomi: Well to Be Honest Sometimes During Puberty different people have Different Hormone Balances. It's perfectly Natural.

Y/n: God, you Made me put faith in you again. Now I got to do that one thing I promised him, excuse me real quick.

Y/n: Alright, I'm back. That was Quick.

Hanyuu: Well, To Be Fair, I always thought having Big Boobs would be Great because I could squeeze and fondle them all I want, but they have Problems Like They get chaffed, and it hurts when I run, and They're Just a Literal Pain in the Back.

Hitomi: Welcome to the Life of Having a Big chest, Hanyuu. Though there's more to A Woman

Hanyuu then realized what she was Implying.

Hanyuu: AM I GOING TO TURN INTO A GIRL!? LIKE THAT GUY IN CLASS D!? PLEASE CHECK ME!

Hitomi: HEY, YOU CAN CHECK IT YOURSELF!

Y/n: Oh, for crying out loud I'll check it myself!

Hanyuu: Huh? (Blushing) I didn't know you swung that way.

Y/n: I swing Many ways.

Itsuki: Many ways, Huh~?

Y/n: I am still putting you in that Pile you Know.

The Next Day...

You were now in Class, as the Teacher was calling names out.

Teacher: And Hanyuu? Hanyuu why Are you wearing that?

Hanyuu: It's my Sisters Uniform

Students: HUH!?

Teacher: Well, it's in School rules so I have no Problem with it

Hanyuu: Everyone, I had learned A Very Important Lesson. Women are not Just Boobs they are more than that, and by that Nature Boobs are very special as they help make women who they are, and they can be small, big, or any size, because they are special. To All of the Breasts in the world big and Small, to all the woman, I want to offer you my Thanks and Love!

Y/n: WOO! Hell Yeah! That's How you do it!

Hanyuu: I also have another Message. Y/n L/n, I had Fallen for your Charms, and I Had fallen in Love with you!

Everyone Except you and Hanyuu: WHAAAT!?

Y/n:

Girl: Man, Boys sure are stupid Huh, Prez?

And the Class President was Shedding Happy Tears.

Class President: Boys, really are stupid...