It's Hero Time!

We Open up your Home at Night as you were doing some Midnight Tailoring when suddenly the door opened by Miku.

Miku: Hey Sweetie, what are you doing?

Y/n: I'm Making myself A Super Suit

Miku: Why?

Y/n: I realized what my Powers Mean. Great Power means great Responsibility, and I plan on using them correctly.

Miku: Oh, That's Good Sweetie Just be careful alright?

Y/n: Alright, I won't Prick my finger or anything, Okay Mom?

Miku: Goodnight Sweetie

Y/n: Goodnight Mom.

The Next Day...

Your Family were sat in the Living room waiting for you to come down when suddenly you teleported in front of them and was Already acting like A Goofball!

Y/n: I am the Hero the world needs, I am A God Among Men, I am The Great Kaiman!

Tsubasa/Chou: 

Y/n: Oh, come on! Seriously!?

Luka: Girls be Nice!

Miku: We think it's cute Sweetie.

Y/n: It's not Cute! It's meant to be Intimidating! God! But I have to keep this side of me A Secret! Because the Bad Guys tend to hurt the people Good Guys Love because they're Bad.

Tsubasa: But you don't have any Enemies.

Y/n: Yet! Now Excuse me as I Must fight crime!

You then Teleported out of there.

Tsubasa: He's going to die.

Chou: Tsubasa!

Tsubasa: What? It's A Joke. He's clearly going to Live.

A Few Hours Later...

Y/n: UGH! There's no crime to fight! Why do we live in such A Peaceful City!?

Just then you Picked up the sounds of of what sounds like A Mugging, and you smiled.

Y/n: Hero Time.

You then teleported out of there and teleported to where A Woman with 4 Eyes, is being Mugged by A Man with stone like skin.

Mugger: Hey give me the Money and no one Gets Hurt!

Woman: I-I'm sorry I don't have anything

Y/n: HEY! Let the lady Go.

Mugger: Just Buzz off Kid, I don't have any time for your Kid Games.

Y/n: Kid games!? I am A Superhero damnit!

You then Began to touch the Ground and you Transmuted it into A Small Cannon which you stuck A Transmuted Brick Ball into!

Y/n: Okay, Let the girl now before I shoot.

Mugger: You wouldn't dare

Y/n: Really? I feel Lucky. Do you? Huh, Punk?

You then Snapped your Fingers Creating A Small explosion which sent the brick Ball flying and it hit the Guy in the gut actually breaking his stone skin and he was sent flying through A Wall into A Building as the cops finally started coming.

Woman: Oh Thank you Kind sir! But who are you?

Y/n: That is not an easy Question, but I can still Answer it. I am the First ever Superhero and I am the Man to protect every person big or Small, I am Kaiman! Now Good day.

You then teleported back out of there before the cops arrived.

Woman: Kaiman Huh?

She then Began writing it in A Notepad.

Woman: That sounds like an Amazing Column for the Newspaper.

She then walked off while continuing to write everything about you.