More Confessions!

After Confessing to Hitomi, you were now on top of the world as you were skipping down the Hall smiling to yourself and singing A Little ditty!

Y/n: (Singing) Good Morning, Good Morning, How Great is Today, Good Morning, Good Morning, today~!

Suddenly you were Grabbed by an Invisible Force and Began to be Pulled in!

Y/n: AAAAH! HELP ME! I WANNA LIVE! I WANNA LIVE!

You were dragged into A Nearby empty classroom and then...

???: Tomei you were supposed to quietly drag him in, not with him Kicking and Screaming!

Tomei: I-I'm Sorry, I couldn't think of doing it without scaring him.

Y/n: Huh?

You then looked around and there was Tomei (Who was Visible Now thankfully her clothes were too), Shitara, Fujimi, Chisa, and Kyouko.

Y/n: Um... Mind explaining?

Shitara: Well... Um... How can we Put this?

Fujimi: We all wanna be your girlfriends!

Girls: Fujimi!

Fujimi: What, we'll be dead by the time you tell him! Well Maybe except me, but still!

Chisa: Yeah, we get it your A Zombie.

Fujimi: Still!

Y/n: Why Me?

Shitara: Well you always Helped us with our Problems

Fujimi: You stitches me back together and helped get my eye back

Kyouko: And your one of our best Friends!

Chisa: Yeah, Idiot

Tomei: A-And your one of the first people I ever opened up to, Y/n-San

Y/n: Oh Wow... I never thought of that Before. I am such A Good Person. So... Would you all Like some Milkshakes? On me of course

Girls: Yes!/ Yay!/ Fine

Y/n: Good! (Thoughts) Man My Life is Turning into A Harem Anime, Like the Quintessential Quintuplets or Monster Musume. I am excited to know what my Life has Next!