The Amazing Invisible Girl!

We Open up with you at Hitomi's Office once again Just Hanging out as you were reading A Horror Ghost Manga.

Y/n: Hey, Hitomi, I Know you don't Like Horror, but do you believe in Ghosts?

Hitomi: Well Y/n, I don't really think I do but I have seen things that no One else can.

Just then the Door Opened up and Itsuki Just had to Jump on the Opportunity to Tease her Coworker.

Itsuki: The Door Opened by itself! It's A Ghost! It's A Ghost!

Hitomi: C-CUT IT OUT! S-STOP SCARING ME!

???: D-Doctor...?

She then Fixed her Glasses and she saw who it was.

Hitomi: Tomei-San?

And Indeed, A Barley visible girl was standing at the doorway.

She then took A Seat ready to be Take a Band-aid.

Tomei: Y-You both can see Me?

Hitomi: Of course, I can, even though it's Just A very Blurry outline.

Y/n: I'm currently seeing you through Cuttlefish Vision, one of the best Visions in the world. Though I realize it's best for color, and I'm Mostly seeing you in A Color perspective. Sorry

Tomei: I-It's Okay...

Itsuki: Wait A Second, we can't see your clothes, So You Must be Naked, right?

Tomei: N-NO, I-It's not Like that! I-I swear!

Hitomi then Placed the Band-Aid as it disappeared as well.

Hitomi: Actually, it seems like you're Creating a Small Aura of Invisibility around you, Like A Shield. If you could control it, you could Turn your Invisibility Off and On, or Maybe even Spread your Invisibility to someone next to you.

Y/n: Hey, it's Like you're wearing A ring of Power! You Know you Turn Invisible whenever you wear it! It's like that!

Itsuki: Man guys would be So Jealous of That Power, but girls wanna see Guys Naked too, right?

Tomei then Turned bright pink.

Tomei: I-I-I DON'T DO THAT! I-I-I-I-IT'S NOT LIKE I'M NOT INTERESTED BUT-