ten

Aubrey woke up and noticed she was naked. She hid behind the tree. "Love, where are you?"

"Can I have some clothes?" She says poking her head around. "What happened last night?"

"Do you remember ever kill that you and I did?" Klaus says handing her a jacket to wrap up. She nodded.

"That's not all you two did." Elijah tells them as they looked at him confused. "You two had sex in wolf form. More like you were mating with her."

"You're lying." She says as she walked around him. "I don't remember that part. Just the kills. Which I am surprised that I don't feel guilty." She looked at them. "Can we go back so I can get some clothes?"

"Let's go, love. Our journey is just beginning."
~~~
Aubrey was happy to be in clothes, but when she walked in, she saw a dagger in Elijah. "Why did you do that to him?"

"He was getting in our way." He says as he touched her cheek. "Plus, we have a new companion to join us."

Aubrey looked at him confused causing him to move revealing Stefan feeding off of blood bags. She looked at Klaus causing him to look at her. "This is for us."

"What do you mean by us?"

"An army of hybrids."

"Klaus, that's you. Not me." She says.

"I will show you what I mean by us."

Aubrey nodded not knowing what was happening. She didn't know what Stefan signed himself up for, but she was going to find out more about this bond her and Klaus have for one another.