fourteen

Filler chapter

Making a pit stop, Aubrey walked into a hotel room that her and Klaus was sharing as Stefan was in the next room. Dropping the bags, Aubrey started stripping out of her clothes. Klaus walked in to see her naked. Closing the door, she looked at him. "I like the view love."

"Really?" She says as he nodded causing her to walk over to him. "Now, what to do with you?"

Klaus went to kiss her, but she moved away. He looked at her as she smiled. "You're teasing, love."

"I know, but maybe I want to see how long it will take us to have a baby. We're both werewolves, both hybrids. We may be able to have us a little wolf." She says as she wrapped her arms around him. "I want to see if it's possible."

Klaus looked at her as she walked in front of him. He didn't say a word as they haven't truly wore protection, they've been sex crazed since she woke up as a hybrid. Something that he wanted, but he couldn't get enough of this woman. He watched as she got on her knees causing him to close his eyes. "Love, you don't help."

"I always get what I want, Klaus. You'll have to learn that."

"I think I've learnt because I get what I want only from you." He pulled her up and tossed her on the bed. "You will be screaming my name before we leave here."

Aubrey smiled as she raised up just for Klaus to lay her back kissing her. Moaning into the kiss, Klaus entered her as she moaned out. He was going to make sure she gets every bit of him.
~~~
Stefan groaned as he heard them once again. "Great. Sex crazed couple and I'm stuck with them." He mumbled as he walked out to feed.

What would you like to see in the next chapter? They will be in Chicago.