twelve

Making it to the bar that Ray should be at, Aubrey walked with her hand in Klaus's not thinking about it as she was ready to get this over with. Walking into the bar, Aubrey smiled as she went to the bar. "What are you doing to Aubrey?"

"Nothing. I wouldn't even use her." He says. "You don't know what I went through during the years, so I would back the hell off."

Stefan watched Klaus walk over to the bar as he was not liking the flirting Ray was doing. He could tell that Klaus was possessive over Aubrey making Stefan to wonder how long till Klaus and Aubrey end up having sex again. Seeing how she looked at Klaus meant one thing, Aubrey has a wild side.

Sighing, Stefan decided to do some torturing. Aubrey walked into the bathroom just for Klaus to follow her inside. She turned to tell him to get out just for him to kiss her. She moaned into the kiss as she pushed him against the door. He picked her up and carried her to the sink. Ripping her panties, Aubrey gave him a look. "They're in my way." He says as he went between her legs causing her to hold on to him.

"Shit." She moaned.

Klaus moaned as he enjoyed tasting her. He felt her hands hold his head till he stood up. She hoped off the sink and got down on her knees. Klaus closed his eyes as she started sucking him. He held her hair causing him to moan. "God, love, you are the only person who can do this." He moaned as she stood up.

"I want you inside of me. Now." She tells him. "I don't care how long, I just need you inside of me."

"As you wish, love."

Aubrey jumped up in his arms causing him to enter her as she wrapped her legs around him. She started bouncing on him. "Klaus!'
~~~
Two in a half hours later, Klaus and Aubrey walked out not looking like they did before they had sex.  Stefan held a disgusting look as a woman found the two and told them. "So, Damon has followed us."

"I'll handle him. He is my brother."

Aubrey rolled her eyes as she wrapped her arms around Klaus as he continued playing darts. "That was amazing."

"We'll do it again later." He says kissing her. "Right now, I need to find that pack."

"Klaus." He looked at her. "Something tells me that the hybrids may not work."

"It worked on you."

"I know, but we can try. If it doesn't then I'll do some research." She says kissing him seductively. "I'm getting me a drink and enjoying the show. After this, I want you again."

Klaus groaned as Aubrey was going to be the teasing him. Two in a half hours wasn't long enough and...he looked at her and realized, Aubrey could be in heat.

What would you like to see in the next chapter while they are in the mountains? Till next time.