eleven

The one thing Aubrey didn't like was how Stefan was acting and how Klaus has been getting her to fall for him. Which shouldn't happen because she never believed in love, well, that changed when she became the person she is because of Klaus. He looked at the hybrid who was deep in thought. "Well, love, it's time for us to feed."

"Why did you make me a hybrid?"

Stefan looked at he wanted to know too. "Because Valentina was a werewolf. Someone I loved was a magnificent person and yet, she was married off to someone else and had a child by him." He tells her. "When I saw you, I knew, I wasn't going to lose out on my second chance."

"So you had me become a hybrid because this is your second chance?"

"No. The witches made you like me. An original."

Aubrey looked at Klaus shock as they pulled up to a house. "You know what. I'm pissed and I'm going to feed."

Stefan looked at him as Klaus stared at her. "Why are you really doing this to her?"

"She's mine, Stefan." He stated. "Just because it's been us three doesn't mean a thing. Aubrey knows who she wants and you, you have Elena. You have your chance from the day you met her and now, she's mine."

Stefan watched him walk away as he was trying to understand what the hell just happened. He doesn't want Aubrey, he's worried about her. He believes she's about to turn it off. Something he fears.
~~~
Finding Ray's house, Stefan watched as Aubrey disappeared as Klaus acted as if the car broke down. The doppleganger was listening as she saw another girl. Appearing in front of her, Aubrey smiled as she compelled. "Invite me in."

"Come in."

Aubrey walked in with an evil smirk as she waited for Stefan and Klaus. When they walked in with the other woman, she stopped. "How did you get in?"

"You wonderful friend here." She says standing up. "Where's Ray?"

Klaus liked this side of Aubrey till he watch her bite into the other woman causing the one who let them in tell them where he was. Aubrey pulled away smiling. "Was it that hard?" She taunted the woman as she looked at Klaus who had lust in his eyes. "Want some?"

He nodded as Stefan killed the other girl. He looked to see Klaus dropping the dead body then looked at Aubrey. She's changed and he was actually more scared of her than Klaus. "Time to go to the Smoky mountains."

"Let's go."