Chapter 12

(A few days later)

Clarkes pov

Octavia was at the fence just looking at who knows what and I wanted to go wander around. so I went up to her.

"Hey , O" I said when I reached her.

"Hey clarke, what are you doin?" She asked sounding a little concerned.

"I want to go and walk around but no one will let me unless I go with some one. that no one being-"

"Bellamy" O said cutting me off.

"Exactly. so would you mind just letting me skip through here for a few hours. I'll just be going to the waterfall a few miles east" I told Octavia incase Bellamy came looking for me because some one got hurt. he's been acting weird lately, he's been trying to run this camp on his own, since I've been cowarding behind my work trying to outlive reality as long as I could.

"Ok, I'll tell bell in a few hours when your already there" O said getting up.

"Thank you, I owe you" I told her while she walked away towards her tent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked to the waterfall that I go to, to help clear my mind. it's amazing how beautiful the sight really is the coolness of the wind, the vibrant green of the leaves, that woodsy smell that can just captivate you, the feel of the mist coming from the water rushing over a cliff being brought down and lastly the smell of the fresh water. I just stare at the water until I feel it's time go leave about an hour or so later.

While I'm walking I hear some rustling in the bushes by the trees, it makes me feel scared. stop Clarke you help run a camp you can't be scared ...... you can't be scared ...... you can't be scar-.
I couldn't finish the thought I started to run, I mean like it's better to be safe than sorry. right?

Bellamys pov

"Ah" I hear someone grunt as I walk by. I see Murphy trying to throw knifes at a tree, failing.

"You need to work on concentrating" I say to murphy.

"Well you could ask that pretty little doctor of yours, I bet she could help me concentrate" Murphy says. it just makes my insides burn like I want to rip him up. wait he's said things like that about Clarke before, why is it only affecting me now? I ask myself. the past few days have been weird for me lately, am I starting to like the princess?

I feel worried. down here things always end badly. either one of you dies or they go to someone else. Am I in love with the princess?

"Sure seems like it" says murphy.

Oh crap.

"Wait what?" I ask quickly.

"You asked are you in love with the princess. and I have my answer" Murphy says smirking.

I walk away going to my tent to rest and think this out.

___________________________

I am so sorry that this isn't longer but it's about 450 words long and I am so glad you guys are still ready my this
And if you see this comment the words 'dinosaur booty'
It's weird I know
Thank you all my lovely 💕 🖖🏼

Brave PrincessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara