Chapter 3

CLARKES POV

When we were walking back to camp I noticed Bellamy walking behind ups so I decided to slow down and walk besides him.

"So why you back here wouldn't you much prefer to be in the front?" I said that sarcastically and Bellamy just gave me a look that meant 'seriously' I just laughed which made him smile.

"No I wouldn't and I'm back here because I'm just thinking"

"About what?"

"Wouldn't you like to know"

"Yeah I would"

"Too bad I'm not saying" he said receiving a glare from me.

"Fine" I said running up to meet with octavia.

"Hey O you know your brothers an ass right"

"You have no clue you didn't have to deal with him for 16 years"

"I'm glad"

"Hey so I was going to ask at camp but how was last night you know you and...."

"O seriously!"

"Yup, so tell me I need to know"she exaggerated that by pretending to cling on my jackets sleeve while falling it's easier to picture in my mind though.

"I don't know it was UN-eventful in that way or anyway we just slept that's all"

"Dang it I was hoping to say you at least enjoyed it"

"Who says I didn't"

"I heard that" oh crap I thought. Bellamy heard that.

"Now now what are you girls talking about, me?"

"Yeah sure" O said sarcastically Bellamy acted as if he was hurt holding his heart and all that stuff it was funny. I realized when Bellamy looked at me that I laughed a little.

"So what you find me funny now and not hot"

"Wait what!" I said as I choked on the water I was drinking.

"When did I ever say you were hot"

"Just now"

"Jackass"

"I know that's me"

BELLAMYS POV

We were back at camp now we noticed that They set up a bonfire and a few tents. I saw that we still had no water oh wait cross that it's raining now.

"Hey princess"

"Yeah?"

"You've ever seen rain before"

"No, have you?"

"Can't say that I have" the way the rain felt was amazing I can't explain it one thing I noticed was that Clarke smiled and she looked like she actually enjoyed it, I've never seen her actually smile it was....

"It's what"

"Octavia don't scare me like that again, got it"

"Got it, and what's clarkes smile" O said with a huge smirk on her face.

"Nothing I got to go and get or make something to get some of this water"

"Ok I'll go get clarke"

"So what do you need help with Bellamy?"

"Help finding or making something to catch this water"

"Ok what do you have in mind"

"We go into the woods and get a bunch off leaves and weave something like that"

"Wow he does have a mind" I just glared at her and she just smiled "ok I'll go get my pack see you in 5 at the gate"

"Come on princess we gotta go and make sure you have your own blanket this time"

"Ok I'm ready, lets go"

As we were walking out we heard and twig snap, I turned around and help a handmade knife to my sisters throat.

"What are you doing here O?"

"What can't a little sister annoy her brother and make sure no funny business ok"

"What do you mean by funny business"

"Oh you know that stuff and this stuff"

"Fine but your minding your own damn business, ok?"

"Fine almighty lord Bellamy"

"That's better"

"Jackass"

"Heard that, thank you princess you gave me a new nick name"

"I thought that was your name"

"Now your the ass princess"

"Hey I can't have two names I can only have one so pick either princess or ass"

"I think I'll stick to princess, princess" I said we were inches apart by the time we were done O said "hey love birds ya' done?"

Clarke stepped back and blushed "did I make the almighty princess blush?"

"Actually I did"

"O it was rhetorical"

"Oh sorry"

"Come one it's getting dark we should find shelter for that night"

"Agreed my whole body is killing me now"said Clarke.

"Same here can you carry me almighty lord Bellamy?"

"Only since you asked so nicely O"we were walking around trying to find a decent place to make camp for the night, we found a cave, I think it was the one next to the cave we found Octavia and Clarke in, we made camp there it was hard since there was light of course but someone knew how to make a fire so we had a little light and heat.